Wedding

Harry:
Your wedding:

You and Harry were finally getting Married

You and Harry were finally getting Married. Currently you stood beside Harry at the alter as the two of you give your guys vows. Ginny could be seen staring at Harry as she realized that she could never have him. She was one of your bridesmaids as Hermione was your Maid of Honor. It was so perfect as you wore your beautiful white wedding dress with gold on it. Once the vows were done, the rings were exchanged and soon you both were pronounced Husband and wife. The two of you kissed and everyone cheered. Today was your day.

***

After the wedding ceremony, everyone went to the reception. Harry and you both agreed upon a starry night for the reception making it look like the night sky. Everyone seemed to be having fun including Ginny since her and Dean were hitting it off. You walk over to Harry and Ron with a smile. Harry smiles back as he wraps an arm around your waist.

"What were you two talking about?" You ask curiously as you look between them.

"Just about when Ron is going to ask Hermione to marry him." Harry said making Ron roll his eyes but smiles none the less.

"Harry I'm proposing to Hermione soon." Ron said making you and Harry laugh slightly.

"Make sure to ask her soon, Ron. Now I'm going to drag my husband onto the dance floor while you go and hang out with Hermione." You say before dragging your husband away from his friend.

Harry laughed as you two were now on the dance floor. The two of you danced and gazed into each others eyes just happy to finally be together forever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Draco:
Your Wedding:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Draco:Your Wedding: