New Character: Dean Thomas

How you met:
You were reading "Of Poseidon" by Anna Banks when someone took your book from you. You look up to see Draco. You sighed and shook your head.

"Draco give it back or I'll tell my parents to tell your parents that you are picking on me" You say with a smirk.

Draco handed you back your book and shook his head. He then walked off until you saw that Gryffindor boy that is friends with Finnigan. He notices you staring at him and walks over to you.

"Your friends with Finnigan kid aren't you? Oh I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." You say with a smirk.

"Dean Thomas. Yes I am friends with Seamus." He said causing your smirk to turn into a smile.

Dean then walked off causing you to go back to reading.

Second Encounter:
You were sitting at Slytherin table eating breakfast when Dean came and sat across from you. You look up at him confused and a bit annoyed. Dean just smiled at you before leaving. But before he left he winked at you.

Your favourite Disney Movie: Halloweentown High

Your Favourite Food: Pumpkin Pie

He realizes he likes you (His POV):
I can't stop thinking of her. Her silky long/short/shoulder-length (h/c) hair. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes. Her cunningness. Her ambition. Just her. She is perfect in many ways. Maybe I should ask her. Hope she likes me.

Your favourite Season: Winter

Your favourite Nintendo Switch Game:

When you realize you like him:You couldn't stop thinking of Dean all through Charms class

You couldn't stop thinking of Dean all through Charms class. You kept writing his name and your name in hearts. You like him a lot and you wish he would ask you out. Hopefully soon you will be with Dean.

When he asks you out:
You were in Defence Against the Dark Arts class listening to the teacher when you felt something hit your arm. You look down and see a piece of paper on the ground. You pick it up and begin to open it. As soon as you open the piece of paper it said 'Will you go out with me? ~Dean Thomas'. You look over to Dean and nod your head yes. He smiled and then went back to paying attention to the professor again.

Your favourite Shark Movie: