He proposes to you (His POV)

Harry:

I was waiting for (Y/N) to get home because today was the day I was going to propose to her

I was waiting for (Y/N) to get home because today was the day I was going to propose to her. I hear the door open and in entered my beautiful girlfriend, (Y/N). (Y/N) looked at me oddly and around the house.

"Harry why is there a dozen roses around the house? Did you old fangirls send you these?" She says with a giggle.

I rolled my eyes with a smile etch on my face. I walk over to her and kiss her. She kisses me back causing my heart to swell. I pull away causing her to look at me with a slight smile.

"(Y/N), I've been thinking about all the hardships we had been through and all of the good times as well." I say.

"Okay what about it? Are you saying you want to break up?" She ask now frowning.

"No. Actually it's quite the opposite." I say as I get down on one knee.

I pull out the teal box from my jacket pocket and open it. (Y/N) gasped as she saw a ruby engagement ring  shaped in a heart.

"(Y/N) will you do me the honor by becoming my wife?" I ask.

"Yes I'll marry you." She said as I take the ring out of the box and placing it on her ringer finger.

I then stand up and (Y/N) throws her arms around me. I hug her back and she pulls away with a smile. I was happy that she said yes.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Draco:

_________________________________________________________________________________Draco:

Waiting outside mine and (Y/N)'s shared apartment thinking of what to say. As soon as I thought of a way to ask her, I walked straight into the apartment. (Y/N) was sitting on the couch reading making me smile. I walk over to her and crouched down in front of her. She then looks at me with a slight smile.

"Draco you can sit beside me. You don't always have to crouch down in front of me. I love you but seriously." She says with a slight blush.

"I know but I just want to ask you something." I say as I go onto one knee now.