First Date (Pt 1)

Harry:
Your outfit:

Harry:Your outfit:

You were so excited for your first date

You were so excited for your first date. You run over to your best friend, (BFF/N). She looked at you confused when you got over to her. You just smiled. Yes you were still a bit upset with her but you wanted her help for your first date ever.

"I have a date tonight. I need your help." You say causing her eyes to go wide.

"Who is your date!? And how did you get someone to go out with you? I mean I am happy for you but always thought you didn't like anyone at this school." (BFF/N) said causing you to shake your head while smiling still.

"I'm going on a date with Harry Potter. Also I'm really proud that you left Malfoy and his goons. But I'm still a bit mad at what you did to me when you were with Malfoy. Anyways come and help me get ready for my date with Harry." You say as you grab (BFF/N) arm and began to drag her off to your dormitory.

(BFF/N) pulled her arm away from you and sighed.

"First off I didn't leave Draco instead he left me and Secondly when did you and Harry Potter start hanging out? Also your going to need to show me your entire wardrobe." She says.

You stare at her and nod. You walk into the dormitory room you shared with (BFF/N) and three other girls. (BFF/N) walked in and walked over to your bed. She began to search your trunk for something decent for you to wear on your date.