Easter pt 1

Harry:
It was Easter at Hogwarts and you were excited since you mail from your parents every Easter since you started Hogwarts. You and your classmates sat in the great hall waiting for the mail to arrive. But when the mail came, you noticed the package you got was so big. You wandered what your parents had sent you. Opening it up, you saw multiple Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, Fizzing Whizzbees, and Sugar Quills, and Liquorice Wands. You were shocked but happy since you could share some of your Easter treats with Harry. Quickly getting up, you pick the box up and rush out of the great hall to look for Harry.

***

Once you found him, you smiled and rushed over to him. Harry looked at you with a smile as you sit down beside him.

"What can I do for you, Pumpkin?" He asked.

"Well it's Easter and I thought I would share some of my candies with you from my parents. I mean you can have all my Chocolate frogs and some of the other candies." You said smiling.

Harry smiled and kissed your cheek before taking a chocolate frog out of the box.

"Thank you pumpkin" he spoke.

"Happy Easter Cutie" You spoke still smiling.

"Happy Easter Pumpkin."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Draco:
You were reading a book when Draco decided to bug you. He wouldn't stop poking your cheek and side until you started to pay attention to him. Finally you had enough and looked at him.

"What!?" You ask annoyed.

"Happy Easter, Princess" He said as he pulled out some (favourite flower).

You smiled as you take the flower from him.

"Thank you. And Happy Easter my Prince" You replied back.

Draco smiled and pecked your lips before pulling you onto his lap for cuddles.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ron:
You were at Harry's and Ginny's place with Ron, house sitting this Easter. Harry and Ginny went out of town and you said you wouldn't mind keeping an eye on their house for them. Which they appreciated. Currently Ron and you were watching 'Peter Rabbit', when you thought of something. You look over to Ron with a smile before leaning over and kissing his cheek. Ron looks at you with a small smile as he pulls you closer to him. You snuggle into his side and breathe in his scent. He smelled good to you.

"Happy Easter Ginger." You said as spoke his nickname at the end.

"Happy Easter Cupcake." He replied.

This was the best Easter by far for you two.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fred:
You were out of town for Easter. So Fred and You couldn't spend time with each other. Which you both hated.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
George:
You were listening to Professor Snape teach, when George slipped you a note. You look at your loving boyfriend funny before sighing. Taking the note, you opened it to see an adorable Easter prank that he wanted you to see. You look over to him and smile softly before paying attention to Professor Snape again.

***

Later that day, you and George were snuggling under a tree outside of Hogwarts. George thought you two should get away for a while. Which you understood. As you two were snuggling you decided to speak.

"Happy Easter Sweetie." You said.

"Happy Easter to you too, Love" he replied.

You two then smile as you guys stayed silently under the tree snuggling.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cedric:
You were sitting at home watching the movie, 'Hop', on TV when Cedric came home. He wanted to surprise you with some flowers this Easter. When he walked into the living area, he noticed how you were watching an muggle Easter movie causing him to smile. Cedric cleared his throat causing you to jump in shock. You look over and see your husband waiting for you. Smiling softly, you run over to him and tackle him into a hug.

"Happy Easter Dear." You said as pull away from the hug.

"Happy Easter Angel Face." He spoke as he pulled out (favourite flowers).

You smiled as you take them from him. It was the perfect Easter present from him. You looked into Cedric's eyes before pulling him into a kiss. You were happy this Easter and nothing will change that.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Severus:
You were teaching your students, so you didn't celebrate Easter that year.