New Character: Neville Longbottom

How you met:

You were sitting in the great hall reading a book about Herbology at the Ravenclaw table when Neville walked in. You look over your book slightly and see Neville and smile a bit. Soon your view was blocked by Ginny and Luna. You sigh and then put your book down.

"Good morning Ginny. Good morning Luna. May I ask quite nicely why are you here?" You ask.

Luna and Ginny look at you and shake their heads.

"Really (Y/N). Why are you talking like that? You never talk like that." Ginny says confused.

You sigh and look at her. You then look over to some older Ravenclaw students and frown. Luna and Ginny look to where you were looking and sighed as they gain your attention.

"You Care way to much on what others think of you. Besides you love Herbology and you are always so caring towards others. You are even the nicest and smartest person in the world." Ginny says.

" I just don't want them to pick on me any more. I guess I should just be myself and ignore what they say or do to me. But before we continue this conversation, I need to head to Herbology class with the golden trio. I'll talk to you two later. Bye." You say as you get up and grab your book off the table.

You then run over to catch up to Harry, Ron and Hermione. You four walked to Herbology and you were talking to Hermione about charms while the boys rolled their eyes at you two. As soon as you guys get to Herbology class, you put on the Herbology coats on and stand in different spots. You seen see Neville and Professor Sprout talking as they walk into class. Soon Neville walked to a spot which was right beside you while Professor Sprout began to explain what you guys will be doing in class. Soon Professor Sprout told everyone that they will need to work in partners but still do your own work. She then assigned partners and you got partnered up with Neville. You look at him with a small smile.

"Hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." You say with a slight smile.

Neville smiled slightly back.

"I'm Neville Longbottom." He says back.

You guys then start to work on the work that was given to you.

Second Encounter:

You and Neville kept bumping into each other every time you both were heading in different directions. So you guys always talked about Herbology together before continuing what you both were doing earlier which was going in different directions.

Your favourite Disney movie: Twitches

Your Favourite Food: Ceaser Salad