Third Task

Harry:
You sat in the crowd as you watch Harry go into the maze. All you could hear was the cheering from the everyone on the bench. You sigh and couldn't believe how quiet it went after a while. You looked at (BFF/N) and Hermione as time felt like it was taking forever.

***A Few moments later***

Soon Harry and Cedric are back but soon Fleur could be heard screaming over the music. The music then stopped and everyone looked around confused. You soon see Cedric's limp dead body. You were shocked and couldn't believe it. You saw Harry then be taken out of the arena causing you to worry.

***Time Skip***

Later that night, you found out what truly happened to Cedric at Dinner as Harry told you as the two of you skipped your meal. You couldn't believe Voldemort was back and you were scared. You hugged Harry as he continued to cry causing you to smile softly and tell him that it will be okay.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Draco:
You were reading a book when the commotion happened. You look up and see Harry hugging Cedric's limp dead body. Your eyes go wide and before you could start crying, you felt someone pull you into their chest so you didn't have to look at Cedric anymore. You look up and see your boyfriend sighing and hugs you tightly as you begin to cry. You couldn't believe Cedric was dead. Draco calmed you down after a while as you soon lightly began to fall asleep. Draco sat down of the bench along with you and he sighed knowing that the Weasley's will take you as he leaves. He then sighed and decided to just pick you up and carry you to the infirmary where you could sleep. This was to much terrifying excitement and death for you in one day.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ron:
You look as you saw a fellow Hufflepuff dead on the ground. You couldn't believe Cedric was dead. Ron looked at you and saw a stray tear fall down your face. Ron frowned and pulled you into a hug. You cry on his shoulder as Hermione and Ron look at each other with sadden eyes. You pull away from Ron and frown. Ron frowned more at your expression.

"I'm going to go. I just need to go." You say as you then run off afterwards.

Ron knew you were hurting because Cedric was one of your friends. He wished he could just hug you and tell you everything will be alright but he knew it wouldn't be for you. This task was brutal and wrong on so many levels.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fred:
You sat outside under a tree after everyone was told to leave the arena. You couldn't believe Cedric Diggory was dead. Fred walked over to you and sat down beside you. You leaned your head on his shoulder as he wraps and arm around you.

"How are you feeling?" Fred asks you worriedly.

"I don't know. All us Hufflepuffs lost a dear friend and Comrade." You say sighing as a tear falls from your eye.

Fred nodded and kissed the top of your head. You cuddled into him more before falling asleep. You were upset about this tournament but knew you that you had Fred to distract you from loosing a friend.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
George:
You look at your boyfriend and sigh as you saw Cedric lying there dead as a doorknob. You couldn't believe he was dead. George looked at you as you began to frown. George walked over to you and kissed you on the forehead. He then pulled you into a hug as you began to cry. He then began to tell you it will be okay. You were grateful that George was there to comfort you.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cedric:
You sighed as you hold a potion experiment in your hand. You walk to the arena and sit down. You watch as the tri-wizard champions walk into the arena and you smile as you see Cedric. After a while the champions went into the maze and everyone was cheering excitedly. You were just hoping Cedric would be okay.