Can we start over?

Three days after the Cullen family threw me a birthday party I suppose they became distant. I don't blame them the incident where I started bleeding in front of seven vampires must of been extremely off putting to say the least. Edward hasn't been to school nor have I spoken to Alice. I started to worry.....really I mean what if they were angry at me? they started to become my family, I never wanted anything to happen to them especially not be the reason that one of them slipped up from their 'vegetarian lifestyle' .

I sighed for the fourth time in one minute, I had just come out of school and Charlie's been worried about my lack of presence not that there was much to begin with.

I sat in the small living room of my fathers house trying to concentrate on my homework, lost  in my own thoughts I stared at the front door willing there to be a knock a sign or something. ' sigh I'm pathetic maybe I should just go over there....' I mused.

Before my thoughts could go further there was a knock on the door bringing me out of my thoughts. I jumped up in the process knocked my knee against the table and dropped my pencil, standing up from my place on the old worn out leather couch that was in the living room, I made my way over to the door not knowing what exactly to expect or who to expect. Since Charlie wasn't home , though he never did get much visits aside from Billy black and Jacob his son. I awkwardly shuffled to the door, nearly tripping over my two left feet in my haste. Once I arrived I turned to handle letting off a creak , showing the age of the red door. ' we should really get someone to look at that' I thought idly to myself.

"Bella" I heard as I opened up to see my boyfriend, pale topaz eye colored vampire boyfriend.The dark circles under his eyes looked more pronounced somehow, like he hadn't slept for a thousands of years. His voice sounded strained and tired but still held that velvety, smooth quality I loved. Before I could return his greeting he spoke once more.

"Walk with me?" though the question was stated like a statement more than a question. And some part of me questioned why the hell he even bothered to pose it like a question but I digress.
I grabbed my green windbreaker and followed Edward outside, we didn't talk, the only sound around us was the crunching of the forest floor beneath our shoes. We walked into the backwoods behind Charlie's house I never really traipsed around the woods much especially when you have a cop for a dad giving you all the grief about walking through the forest alone, and never mind my clumsy nature it definitely wouldn't make for a pretty picture.

I nearly stumbled into Edwards back when he stopped abruptly, his features gave nothing away, no indication as to why he brought me out in the woods to talk, why he had been absent for most of the week and most of all why he hadn't spoken to me since he dropped me off from the disastrous party Alice threw me.

"Edward-" he cut me off with a shake of his head.

"We're leaving Bella" was all he said and though some part of me knew I wasn't included in that we, I naturally ignored it before my heart raced into a mild panic.

"Okay I just need to talk to Charlie-"

"No Bella, my family and I are leaving, the hospital has been noticing Carlisle age" he paused and my mind said 'bullshit' but I didn't dare call him out on it. "But that's not all it's not safe for you, I'm not safe for you"

"If this is about the party , then I'm sorry but I'm fine it was an accident no one -" he cut me off again and frankly, my nerves were shot, my heart raced even faster. Tears started pooling in my eyes as I clenched my fists in frustration, anger, regret and probably a hundred other emotions that I don't care to mention.

'Let him go, he's not the one' a voice whispered near my ear, it was familiar like the one I heard from my recent dreams. I never saw a face but it kept giving me cryptic messages, I shook my head clear of the errant thoughts floating around my mind and returned to the conversation I was having with my boyfriend .. ex-boyfriend?