One date

Bella woke up wincing at the loud ringing of the alarm clock on her bedside table. Her ears picked up the sound much more than she usually would. She slammed her hand angrily down at the offending sound.

"Damn hearing" she muttered, the pieces of the clock falling to the ground.

"Ah Charlie might have a problem with that" she said to no one.

Her hands were still wrapped with the black bandage she used when hitting the gym.

" Bella you up?" she heard from the door.

"Yeah dad I'm up alright" she sighed heavily, scrambling out of her warm bed, her feet hit the cold wooden flooring. A shudder ran through her body unprepared for the amount of coldness that shot through her.

She ran quickly through her morning routine , throwing on a jeans , band tee and a leather jacket with a hood. She didn't feel like dressing up or putting on any make beside eye liner because if she didn't she looked like the walking dead.

She mentally prepared herself for Jessica's questions today, she didn't need to slip up and let the Cullens hear of any mix matched version. In her mental preparation she prepared to see Rosalie as well, it could go either way really .. sure they flirted a bit— kissed unless she dreamed while awake which in itself would be pretty neat. But no she didn't, she knew she kissed the Vampire and texted her last night—she had the string of messages to prove it to no one other than herself. So yeah, her mental preparation was needed because she could easily be ignored by the vampire or start moving forward depending on the woman's mood.

She wondered how the hell Alice managed to get into her home and put her car keys in the bowl near the door. ' breaking and entering?' She thought .. its never really stopped them before whether they climbed through the window in her bedroom or picked the lock, it didn't matter me thing was for certain these vampires clearly had no sense of boundaries if any ' just like Edward' her mind added.

Maybe she could straight up ask the small vampire instead of skirting around the issue, she was one of her best friends in the old time line or actually her only best friend since Edward she growled angrily forbade or distanced her from any other of her friends in his sick attempt to keep her scent as pure as possible and he made it look like it was purely for her safety ' douche'.

'It explains why he hated her going to La push or spending time with Jacob' she sighed mentally, her thoughts were sure as hell running away with her today.

Maybe because she knew it was nearing the time that James, Victoria and Laurent made their appearance if Waylon's dead body was anything to go by.

She could only hope it happened the exact same way it did before. But hoping for a chance meeting was hopeless at worst and half decent at best. She needed to make the meeting happened with certainty.

Maybe there was a spell she could use to create a thunderstorm? She laughed softly as she gathered her belongings and hopped into her car.

"Here we go Bella" she whispered to herself gearing up. Swinging the key in the ignition she felt the thunderous purr of the engine. It calmed her mind and her rampant thoughts.

'Ooh maybe I could use the excuse of seeing how far the work was on my car' she nodded to herself, easily making her way through the familiar roads to school.

She parked directly across the cherry colored BMW in the car park. Next to the BMW parked a Jeep Wrangler 'Emmets' she mused. The Cullens stood outside their vehicles in all their glory watching the students fill up the car park while waiting on the bell to ring.