Times a wasting Bella

Previously on Can we start over?

"Hmm... are you sure Edward is the mind reader? Because you clearly read my thoughts"

"Join me?"

"I'm quite fast.. Rose now as much as I like you teasing me there's only so much I can take when I have you as a mate."

"Goodnight my love"
————————————————————————
A few hours later, the morning sun blast through the cloudy skies of forks , new white rays streaming in through the window and curtain just the same showing the beauty of the body that lies on her stomach face buried in the pillow. Rosalie stares at her mate in wonder , her cold fingers trailing down Bella's spine leaving goosebumps in its wake.

She sees the rays of the sun, litter on her hands reflecting like diamonds .. wanting to remove her hand she remembers Bella's words... that she shines brighter than even the shiniest gem, an unconscious smile tugs on her lips at the memory.

After a few more moments in basking in her mates beauty she decides to wake her, it was past 8 and it was clear Bella wasn't be going to school, she wouldn't be either considering the sun was actually out shining through the clouded skies, she wished she could see this view every morning for the rest of her immortal life but the crushing realization splashes her like Ice cold water that before that can even happen a certain problem needs to be taken care of.

A sleepy tired voice breaks through her thoughts

"You're thinking to loud"

Not even noticing that she her mate eyes was partly open staring at her while she was lost in her thoughts.

"You're awake" she says , staring the obvious with roll of her eyes she softly pushes Bella's shoulder as she laughs at her statement.

"Yes ... I would think that was fairly obvious when I spoke" she says through laughter.

"I thought in the morning your brain was still shut down? So how is it that you're able to still make fun of me in your sleepy state" she asks with brow raised. Bella goes to answer but before she does her stomach does the talking for her, realizing just how long ago she ate.

"You're hungry?" She questions once again opening herself to ridicule.

"No, that's just my stomachs way of waking me up" she deadpanned. A smirk curling up on her lips before she found herself on the floor courtesy of Rose.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit darling" she chides from her position on the bed. Bella groans on the floor in answer.

"Yeah... then why do you use it like a second ..... ?" She quips from her position.

Rosalie stands up dropping the thin sheets revealing her naked body , slipping of the bed intentionally giving her mate an eyeful.She smiles at her mate going silent while ogling her.

"You were saying darling?" Bella flushed slightly before groaning.

"That's unfair" she whines feeling her cock hardening at the view.

Rosalie chuckles slipping into the bathroom, " all's fair in love and war" she quips before shutting the door. Bella scrambles up to join but she hears the lock of the bathroom click before she makes it.

"Arrgh Rose" she whines , her head dropping against the door she listens to the vampires tinkling laughter.she swears she hears her say 'serves you right'

Staring down at her now erect cock she sighs sadly. "It's just you and me buddy" she whispers before chastising her need to joke around.

————————————————————————
After two separate showers the couple found them downstairs surrounded by the Cullen family, Esme's cooking drew Bella into the kitchen leaving Rosalie to deal with Emmets eat shitting grin and immature cat calls as they walked down the stairs.