End of Discussion

Previously on Can start over?

"well you say that I act like a 100 year old but I sure don't have the stamina of one just ask your sister"

"couldn't keep me away even if you tried Esme"

" peanut take me home?"

———————————————————————
Once Rosalie brought Bella home, she finally managed to relax some of the tension in her body. They were outside of her home, away from Edward and his self righteous ideas of who Bella should be with. Having space between them made her feel a bit better.

"Are you coming in?" Asked the enchantress softly, she was staring at her home, she surmised it was empty from the lack of cruiser in the driveway—her father was still at work. She felt sorry for him— all these unexplained animal attacks the man barely had time to sleep —with no tangible evidence the case lead nowhere, other than the string of dead bodies left in its wake.

"Are you sure? I thought you wanted to get some rest?" Asked Rosalie, her mind had been fighting  against her instincts —attack Edward or protect and calm down her mate? The fight was exhausting.

Bella laughed softly " I'm sure I can rest with you there.....besides your presence calms me Rose, so please stay?"she pouted a bit. Rosalie rolled her eyes in mock annoyance.

"Of course darling"

The two women exited the car and found themselves in the empty house quite quickly. Rosalie looked around the room, there was a small desk in the corner—a laptop on top of it and a small chair. The rest of the room looked nice—there wasn't much other than photographs pasted on the lavender colored walls. She looked at a few and noticed Bella's human friends and a two photos of a girl she didn't recognize, she was turning to ask the enchantress about it when she saw Bella shedding her clothing leaving her in a silk boxer and t-shirt.

She stared longer than socially accepted making it clear that she was 'checking her out' or whatever its called but she made no move to hide her interest or arousal. Rosalie quirked a brow at the current state of her mate.

"Well I certainly didn't think this was your idea of rest" she said somewhat suggestively.

The brunette barked out an amused laugh at the suggestive tone before climbing onto the bed making herself more comfortable.

"I just want to be comfortable peanut" she scoffed playfully "you have a dirty mind" her tone was light but her eyes drifted close as she spoke. A few seconds later she felt the bed dip. "And I know you enjoyed the show, I felt your eyes on me" she teased

"I never said I didn't" she paused now fully looking at her mate, she looked tired she could literally feel Bella's heat from where she was. "you look exhausted" she added concerned, as she settled herself in the bed brushing some of Bella's hair out of her face.

"Hmm I am, my magic has been wilder than it has been for a while.

Keeping my calm and my human faćade was almost impossible with Edward claiming all those things. It took everything in me not to lash out at the prick and light him up where he stood." Rosalie laid down on the covers listening to the brunettes tired voice.

She understood where Bella was coming from.She knew how difficult it was to try and keep her cool, she herself had been battling to either keep Bella calm when all she wanted to do was dismember her 'brother'.

"I know, I was fighting myself too" she said softly , her eyes trailed her girlfriends features, she certainly looked much more relaxed than she did in the Cullens home. So much more relaxed that she found herself wishing she brought Bella home sooner.