Cream puff?

Previously on Can we start over?

"Isabella" mocked rose.

"Mockery is not the product of a strong mind Rose"

My family wants to officially meet my mate"

"Should I bring my own garlic?"
———————————————————————
After the entire phone call that ranged from playful teasing to seriousness in a second , Bella decided to finally get out of bed and definitely not because Rosalie told her she'd pick her up in an hour— no not at all.

Sighing to herself she sped through her usual routine, throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and off shoulder shirt. Simple yet casual she looked at herself in her mirror. 'The Cullens' she thought with dimly, it wouldn't be the first time she met them of course—her date with Rose was less formal , a quick meet and greet if you will , The patriarch Carlisle wasn't present—nor was Edward. For which she was grateful for —not needing the added stress of dealing with his more possessive tendencies. Now though she would be heading into a full discussion or meeting one where she needed to interact with more than just Alice or Rose and on occasion Emmet.

Shaking her head clear of her thoughts she patted down her outfit once more before grabbing her phone, she headed downstairs , the lack of thunderous footsteps milling on the bottom floor told her that her father was most likely still at the station dealing with the latest animal attack. Her skin prickled uneasily —realizing these 'animal attacks' was just a warning that James and his crew was nearing Forks at an alarming rate. Bella wasn't completely sure when they made their appearance or anything especially since Edward shielded her from most knowledge surrounding the attacks previously.

Knowing what was to come didn't give her the reassurance she needed, especially with how different some things happened. Messing with the timeline gave her some unexpected surprises —sure she was capable dealing with it but thinking back to what nearly happened to Hayley , the girl who was attacked in her place made her pause—What if James now had more vampires at his disposal? What if Laurent the dark colored French guy was much more like James ..sharing his more sadistic qualities? — what if the gorgeous red head was much more than just a trophy on James arms? With all those uncertainties swirling around her head she couldn't say she was a 100% ready for James and his goons but what she could say was that she was going to destroy that asshole as soon as she had the chance— he deserved worse than death but dismembering him should be a close second.

'Beep '

Bella heard the familiar purr of Rosalie's engine before the vampire even signaled her arrival, she hopped down the last steps, reaching the front door she opened it quickly making sure to lock it securely before moving to the vampires car. She clicked the door open, giving the vampire a small smile.

"You're on time" she mused softly, before pecking the vampires cold marble cheek softly.

Rosalie quirked her eyebrow in question " why wouldn't I be darling?"

Bella shrugged looking out the passenger side window , watching the trees zip past. "You sounded as excited as I was for this meeting, so I would've thought you'd be dragging your feet pineapple"

Rosalie nearly swerved into the oncoming lane, narrowly saved by her vampiric reflexes.

"Pineapple?" She asked not even attempting to mask her distaste at the nickname.

Bella chuckled softly, raising a eyebrow brow with a mischievous smile playing on her lips. " hmm yes I've been trying out pet names" she answered enjoying the disgruntled look on her mates face.