She's my mate!

Yo!

I hope everyone enjoyed the updates and we're just getting started.Rose finally accepting the mate bond and stuff but y'all know her past she never wanted to be a creature of the night, so she's fighting against herself. Bella also hints she knows what they are .. in the most casual way ..

This chapter will focus on rose's reaction but also the trip to port angeles ..what to expect I have no idea I'm making it up as I go along hehe 😜
———————————————————————
Cullens Manor

Rosalie stormed into their home followed by her siblings, a family meeting was called and Carlisle was called from the hospital.

Rose paced the living room space , various emotions that ranged from panic , anxiety, fear went through her— that Jasper was having a hard time calming her down.

She kept her thoughts away from Edward, who stood near the grand piano his arms folded across his chest just as lost as the rest of his siblings. Emmet didn't look bothered but kept a close watch on his blonde sister, he never saw her this agitated —well no that was the wrong word she looked like she was slowly falling apart at the seams and he didn't know why.

Alice stared at Rose knowingly , she knew why her blonde sister was pacing up and down like a squirrel on crack , she chuckled softly at her own thoughts making sure she kept her thoughts away from Edwards Prying mind.

She loved her brother of course they had a different connection than the rest of their siblings but when he became obsessed , hell bent on a specific issue he was a pain in her ass.
She held her mates hand firmly knowing that he was the one that was suffering much more from Rose's intense, fluctuating emotions as well as keeping a lock on his mind while Edward watched them all suspiciously. Sighing quietly her vision blurred the telling signs of an Incoming vision—her body completely rigid, as a vision played before her.

"Carlisle will be home soon, and the boy Bella attacked has been arrested by her father, he.." risking a glance to her sister who now stopped her rampant pacing waiting for her to finish.

"Spit it out Alice" spat Rosalie

"His been found guilty or suspected of various counts of sexual harassment, and rape claims the evidence was on his phone that Mike Newton managed to pry off the Jock who had been recording the interaction with Bella" Rosalie's head snapped back to Alice, a vicious, animalistic snarl tore from her throat echoing in the silent room of vampires.

The actions of that boy hit too close to home, she saw jaspers grip tighten on Alice as her snarl ripped through the empty room accompanied by Esme's gasp and the sound of cracking the wood under Emmets grip of the arm chair he sat in.

"What about Bella?" She managed to grit out between her clinched jaw.

Edward narrowed his eyes suspiciously at his sisters care for the girl, his singer the human girl he thought to be his mate. His own beast raged in its cage he was possessive yes .. he wanted the girls blood it called to him like no other human before so it's natural that the girl was to be his but his sister had been interacting much more with Bella than he would've preferred. The girl paid no mind to him , his advances at the girl were stunted by the girls refusal to acknowledge more than necessary. A challenge in his mind and one he would overcome with ease as he did with everything else. He was torn away from his thoughts when Alice spoke once more.

"Two days of suspension but nothing else" said Alice carefully her expression was blank still carefully watching her sister who seemed to nod in acceptance and resumed her pacing once more.