Welcome to Forks

Previously on Can we start over?

" do you think this is funny Isabella?"

"No mother"

"I'm Isabella, nice to meet you"

"So mother... when do you plan to tie the knot?"

———————————————————————

Phoenix sky harbor international airport

Bella stood with her two suitcases at the drop off section, she looked at Phil who held her crying mother. Dramatic as always. Once they decided to tie the knot not even a month of being engaged Bella couldn't have been happier she realized it happened the same way in the previous time line. Phil had a call up from the major league and had an opportunity to play for some baseball team in Florida. So naturally, she took this as her opportunity to give her mother her freedom. Selfless to Phil but entirely too self serving to herself.

She ignored her mother's incessant nagging, about how drab Forks actually was. Her mother was angry at the fact that her father filed a motion that was helped along secretly by her good friend Matthew, which stated her mother wasn't allowed to take her out of Arizona .. meaning she couldn't complete the move with Renee even if she wanted too, which she obviously didn't but it was good to have some legal backing as well.

"Well this is it" she said clutching the ticket tightly in her hand, she rolled her suitcases along , her small backpack that held her MacBook securely on her back. She glanced over her shoulder at Phil who was holding her distraught mother in his arms, and barely held back an eye roll at the scene.

"Have fun and hit lots of touch downs or whatever" she said airily , she heard Phil's deep laugh as she walked though through the airport to the baggage area where she would check in. She let out a sigh of relief ' finally' she thought, the fading figures of her mother and new husband was a very welcome view. She turned to the woman who occupied the desk and smiled politely.

"Hello" she smiled, which the woman she echoed and she went through the entire process of checking in her luggage, her back pack was the only thing that would go in the cabin with her.Once everything was done, she checked her watch and saw that her flight to Port Angeles, Washington where she would be seeing her father for the first time in years. Though in her case it would be months but regardless she missed the gruff police chief.

She had spoken to Matthew a week ago to ensure that her vehicle would be transported to her new home in Forks, WA at her fathers residence. She didn't know much about cars but she loved the car she chose, it was a DuPont-pepper grey sports back, redressed 1973 Shelby Mustang GT500, she saw the car somewhere but couldn't place the origin.

Though as soon as she saw it and was able to take it on a test drive she nearly had a orgasm at the way the engine purred and felt.She sped through the winding streets of Phoenix , she wasn't one for driving fast but there was something about the car that made her want to test some limits.

Matthew certainly enjoyed himself so much that afternoon and was practically in stitches when they finished the test drive, especially after she made the Cargasm comment.

She chuckled at her thoughts and watched the board above her now change, and advised that her flight was currently boarding, she fixed her leather jacket and slipped her phone securely inside her jean pocket and followed the long line to through security.

Once the entire process was finished she showed her ticket to the flight attendant who checked and gestured her to continue her journey she boarded the plane without any issue. She walked through the long aisle, Matthew has told her to book a first class ticket but she refused and told him it wasn't necessary, and a waste of money.