Oh I didnt tell you?

Previously On Can We start over?

"You're a billionaire Bella ...you deserve to spoil yourself now and then"

"You've uh grown kiddo"

"Note to self be sure to keep it locked"

"Coming dad!"
——————————————————————————
Cullen's Manor

Alice jumped up and down excitedly waiting for her siblings to finish the morning routines. Jasper attempted to calm down his hyperactive wife but she pinned him with a glare, so he now had to suffer at her second hand giddiness.

" come on guys we'll be late" she complained, just loud enough so that each vampire could hear in their home. Emmet came lumbering down the stairs first , followed by Edward.

" Alice this is the 35th time we've gone to high school why are you so excited?" Asked Emmet as he grimaced at the big smile on Jaspers face courtesy of the pixies emotions rolling off him.

"We're getting a new student" she paused and looked up to stairs to see her sister walking down, with a frown on her face.

"Yes ... yes we know the chiefs daughter will be making her appearance in Forks" drawled Rosalie with an eye roll " it's not that important Alice" she sighed fixing her bag on her back, it seemed like her words went in one ear and out the other when she spoke to her sister who was an overactive pixie. She heard Edward snicker at her thoughts, narrowing her eyes " stay out of my head eddy" she warned blurring past the rest of her siblings.

"Let's go Emmet! unless you want to sit cramped in a Volvo" she said from the garage and went to her cherry red BMW.

"Coming rose" he said loudly, she ignored Alice talking about the new girl. From everything she's heard from school and her sister she already felt like she knew too much about this girl before even meeting her. She couldn't deny the uncomfortable sensation she felt when she heard the name 'Isabella' she shook away her thoughts as she watched her brother Emmet enter the car.

"So are we going to play a couple again this year?" He asked as she maneuvered her way out of the garage, she drove down the stone pathway easily.

"No" she paused and looked over to him "we don't need the extra attention, especially since they already singling our family out. If we want to blend in with the humans we have remain under the radar and you and me acting like a couple just feeds the gossip" she sighed and pulled onto the road and drove the winding road that lead to Forks high school.

Emmet shrugged he didn't particularly care but Rose was his best friend so he wanted to keep away those lust filled teenage boys. She saved him from dying and he owed her his life so this was the least he could do. Even though she constantly reminded him that her decision was a selfish one, he knew underneath all that ice laid a heart of gold and her mate would be lucky to experience all that love she had to give.

"Yeah I get what you're saying" he said after a while, they drove in a comfortable silence. Arriving at school 7;30 ,  enough time to grab their schedules and wait for the warning bell to go off. Rosalie pulled her car next to the Volvo, who housed Edward, Alice and Jasper.

"Come on lets go to the office" said Alice excitedly which elicited a groan of discontent all around, she wanted to skip off but jasper held her arm firmly allowing her to walk normal like every other student, who now more uncomfortable with the amount of students filling up the parking lot.

"It's going to be a long year" muttered Rosalie quietly, her siblings couldn't help agree with that statement everyone besides Alice of course who seemed to be on cloud nine or hyped up on crack whichever fit the description.
——————————————————————————
Bella's home