Im home

Previously on Can we start over?

"You're thinking to loud"

" all's fair in love and war"

"I'll tell them what I am ..that's all"

"I'm an enchantress .. now my history is obviously much longer than vampires or shifters or the extinct children of the moon."

"you'll do nothing .. you're just a human now as I said you better be alone or your little brother will be digging his own grave.. times a wasting Bella"
————————————————————————-
I couldn't bring myself to regret the decision,when life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

A sharp click sounded in the silent room, Bella removed her hand away from Rosalie's, she gripped her phone in her hand so tightly nearly crushing it. She felt cold fingers pry it out of her grip.

"Isabella" whispers Rosalie quietly, she stares at her mate in sadness .. she doesn't know what to say.

"Bella what can I do..." she asks lost, she looks to her family for any direction but they all they do is shake their heads.

Coming out of her stupor , Bella takes her phone back from Rosalie shoving it into her jeans pocket.. she still wearing the t-shirt she borrowed from Rosalie since hers had splotches of blood staining it.

"Nothing" she replies to Rosalie's question, she stares pointedly at her before exhaling a sharp breath, her eyes flickering between blue and brown before settling on a dark blue.

"This is exactly what I was afraid of happening , this a time blip Rosalie .. this is why I kept it from you" she stops herself before she says anymore. She wasn't angry at Rose she was angry at herself. Angry that for a moment she forgot about her best friend Jake .. the same friend who's pictures littered the dining room , the adventures they had when they were younger and the most recent ones. She made sure her mother and father was safe but she forgot about her blood brother.. they made a oath when they were younger and were bound by blood. That meant the world to her—even when her mother treated her like dirt he was there to cheer her up in the summer, the second time she lived.

Rosalie recoiled at the words before pushing away her own hurt at the accusation and trying to concentrate on their current issue.

"Bella .. I told you you're not alone anymore —you've got all of us and me so please don't try to do this by yourself"

"Rosalie you heard him, Victoria's watching us right now, I felt her .. she'll know if any of you help —and before you say you'll do something to lose her I'm sure that James will kill Jake if he doesn't hear from her either , so no I won't be gambling my brothers life" she said clearly. Ripping her hand away from rose she walked up the stairs in a brisk jog, trying not to alert the vampire that she was more than just a simple human.

Once she was in the hallway she sped to Rosalie's room grabbing her jacket that still had some blood on she pulled it on and grabbed her car keys. She didn't hear Rosalie come to the room nor did she notice the vampire standing off on the side with her arms folded across her chest watching her. Turning on her heel she saw the heartbroken expression on her mates face. She glanced at the room that still held the mess of last night —evidence of the lovemaking.