You might be his first son but not his only one.

Previously on Can we start over?

"He claimed me as his mate didn't he?" 

oh I don't know maybe because he's a self righteous dick?'

"I've already accepted our bond before you did, I felt the incessant tugging of my heart before you did , I've felt it for months before I moved here .. my magic is not dangerous to you Rosalie I promise you that, if it was you wouldn't be able to touch me when I'm worked up .. like when you stopped me from killing that boy"

"our conversation is not over"

———————————————————————
Rosalie lead her lover outside the room, Alice was standing near the end of the hallway with a small smile on her face.

"Alice this is the second time you've interrupted your sister and I. Am I sensing a trend?" Questioned Bella from her spot next to Rosalie. Their hands stayed untwined as the walked.

Alice rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue like a mature 104 year old vampire.

Bella chuckled " real mature Alice , how old are you suppose to be again?"

Rosalie side eyed her sister , her mind had been focused on Edward since they left the room but she couldn't ignore the conversation happening between her sister and her mate. " 104" she answered when she realized her sister wasn't going to.

They were now sitting in the lounge, Bella sat beside her on the one love seat while Alice took up her spot next to jasper.

"Rooooose" she whined unhelpfully.

Bella threw her head back and laughed "my word Alice a 104 yet you whine like a kid" she teased the pixie, she felt Rosalie lean into her more. Their hands remained intertwined as Rosalie started drawing lazy circles with her thumb.

"I've got a young soul don't judge me , just because you act like someone that's lived a hundred years doesn't mean I have to" she scoffed playfully folding her arms across her chest. She turned up her nose at Bella.

"Oooh burn" said Emmet from his arm chair.

Bella grinned and gave her mate a look before she turned back to Alice "well you say that I act like a 100 year old but I sure don't have the stamina of one just ask your sister" she quipped.

Alice's eyes snapped back to Rose then Bella , she listened to Emmet preen with laughter even Jasper let loose a few chuckles.

"Oh my god ! Rose you ... Bella you ... what and when... did you have" she paused her sisters gaze was firmly on Bella as she continued stammering out verbal diarrhea "sex" she squeaked out.

Rosalie who narrowed her eyes at her mate who wore a grin on her face, her own face was blank, she never liked spilling her personal life out in the open never mind in front of Emmet and Jasper who seemed to be having a ball at her expense.

Rosalie raised her perfectly manicured eyebrow , staring holes into Bella's side, to the outside world who didn't know her would say she looked almost bored but to those who did , they could see the anger in her eyes.

" yes, Isabella when?" She drawled out almost lazily , her eyebrow remained raised. Bella who glanced back at her mate now wiped her grin off her face, clearly Rosalie was pissed she was sure she would be in the dog house but hey all she did was tease the little vampire ... joke a bit right? There was nothing wrong with that ..— well clearly there was of Rosalie was staring daggers into her .. man if looks could kill ? She'd be dead five thousand times over.