-Good Night-

-Killuas pov-

"Goodnight!" You said to me as you ran back into your room. Even though we just spent the whole day together, I want to be near you more. I want to spend more time together. I don't want to be apart from you.

I walk back into me and Allukas appartement and she welcomes me back.
She must've noticed something was wrong because she asked me if I was okay.
"Yeah I'm fine, just tired is all. I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight Alluka!"

Once I'm done getting ready for bed, I get under the covers.

What's wrong with me? I wonder to myself as I stare up at the dark ceiling.
I spend the whole day with my best friend and yet I'm still sad. How can I still miss him this intensity? Why can't I be satisfied? I just want to be around you. All the time. I feel so happy when you're around but when you're gone...I don't know what happens to me?

Eventually, I feel asleep.

The next morning I woke up to yet another loud knock at the door. Around the same time too. The only difference was that I wasn't upset or annoyed in the slightest. I jumped out of bed and bolted to the door. I could hear Alluka snicker at my excitement. I quickly unlocked the door and just as I opened it I saw Gons bright smiling face.
"Morning Killua!" He greeted me.
"Morning to you too." I said chuckling.
I invited him in and we talked some more until Alluka woke up.

"Good morning Gon, good morning Killua." She said exhaustedly.
"How did you sleep?" Gon questioned.
"Like a baby." She grinned. "I'm pretty hungry though, how about we all get some breakfast!" She suggested.

"Sounds good to me, Gon?" Gon nodded and we all head out to a local diner.
Even though me and Alluka had to wear our heavy disguises, it wasn't too bad.
We all enjoyed a big breakfast together!

After breakfast, we all decided to walk around town and shop.

A few hours in:
"Hey guys I'm just going to run to the bathroom really quick!" Alluka said as she headed to the bathrooms inside a near by store. Me and Gon waited on the bench outside the store.

"Are you having fun?" Gon asked out of nowhere.
"Well yeah of course! Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, caught off guard.
"Well I don't know, you just seemed a bit down after I said goodbye last night." He said looking down at his boots. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

I could feel my face heat up a bit. "I'm fine alright?!"
Gon paused for a second. "If you're worried about Illumi finding you, I promise I'll try my best to keep you guys safe!" He had a determined look in his eyes.
"Pfft okay okay, if you insist."
Just then, Alluka emerged from the store and we kept walking around.

Oh Gon, what would you think if you knew how I really felt. What would you think if I told you the real reason I was upset?