-Morning-

Sorry y'all for the late update!! I hope you enjoy the next chapter❤️❤️

~Gons pov~

I drowsy awake to the sound of knocking coming from outside. I almost just opened the door but I remembered all that happened last night.
I look through the peephole and see Killua in a black hoodie. I then opened the door thinking;
Wow he's up before me! That and it's still dark outside. What time is it anyway...?

"Hey Killua," I said yawning. "is something wrong?"
He gave me a relieved smile.
"Yeah Gon, everythings fine I just wanted to see if you were alright over here. That's all. You should go back to sleep though you look exhausted."

"Speak for yourself!" I said pointing out his eye bags. We both laugh and say our goodbyes.
As I walked back to bed I caught a glimpse at the clock.
3AM?!?! Killua, the person who wakes up for no one, got OUT OF BED just to see if I was alright?? Whatever, I'll ask him about it later...
I fell face first into my bed. Before I could pull the covers over myself again, I was already asleep.

Around 8am:

Suddenly, I was awake. I look over at my clock at see it's just about 8.
Hmm I must've slept in.
I get dressed and went over to Killuas place. He apologized for waking me up so early but I still didn't really understand why he did it.

"At least Allukas feeling a little bit better." He said sighing.
He looked exhausted, part of me didn't think he slept last night.
"Yeah that's good— but how are you feeling?"
I really am worried about him...

"No no I'm alright!" He said waving it off, "It's Alluka we should be thinking about, right?"

I paused, thinking over if it's really my place to tell him how I feel.
"But is that really true? You can't take care of Alluka if you don't take care of yourself first. Do you maybe want to take a nap while I watch Alluka?" I offered.
He looked hesitant at first but soon realized how exhausted he was.

We both went to his room where he fell asleep and I sat guarding the closet. Every now and then I would peek inside to check if Alluka was alright.

Killua slept for almost 5 hours. It was now a little after 12.
He sat up in bed and stretched.
"Morning! Or maybe afternoon-"
"Afternoon?!?" Killua yelled cutting me off.
"Shhh Allukas sleeping!" I whisper yelled back.
"How long did I sleep for?" Killua asked.
"Around 5 hours. Do you feel any better?"

He yawned "Yeah I feel great."
"I'm so glad, you looked awful earlier!"

"Hey!" Killua said offendedly. I laughed and a few seconds of silence pass.

"Oh—" Killua started. "Thank you...for doing this." He looked away from me, rubbing the back of his neck.

I smiled, even though he can't see it.
"Of corse. I'm so happy you feel better."
He seemed to flinch at my honest response.

"Whatever. Are you hungry?"