-Our Talk-

~Killuas pov~
"It's good to have conversations like this." Gon said.
"Y-yeah I agree."
We sat there for a few more seconds in silence before I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I lean up against the closed door and shrink down to the floor.

What the hell was that?? I can't believe myself!!
I buried my red face into my hands.
AGHHH!!! IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!! I can't believe I dumped all my feelings onto him.

I stood up and looked in the mirror. My face was bright red.
What's gotten into me?

Once I was able to calm myself, I went back into the living room where I saw Gon. I sit down where I was before.
"Hey um- I'm really sorry I dumped all my problems onto you just now. That wasn't really fair." I looked down at the floor in shame.

"I don't mind! Really! I'm happy you felt comfortable enough to tell me that. It makes me feel like you can trust me." Gon said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Whatever, let's just forget about it! Are you hungry at all?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah I haven't eaten anything yet. What do you want to eat?"

"Hmm... well we can't really leave to get something because of Alluka but we can probably make something. I think we have enough stuff to make pancakes if those sound good to you?" I offered.

Gon nodded, "Okay lets do it!"
We both got off the couch and began to make pancakes together.
He insisted on flipping the pancakes, claiming he was "amazing at it".
Nearly every pancake he flipped got all over the stove top.
Though he totally sucks at cooking, we both had a lot of fun making them.

I dropped a few pancakes off in my room for Alluka but I ate mine in the kitchen with Gon. They were surprisingly really good.
After that me and Gon just sat on the porch for a while and talked.

He's told me a few of his stories more than once but I don't have the heart to tell him. I like hearing him talk anyway.