Vanilla

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"You wear makeup even in bowling? Just because boys of the other schools are hotties doesn't mean they want your attention. Ew."

The female members of Seonghwa's bowling team stare at Mia up and down. Several whispers exchange from lip to lip. Mia peeks at their makeup palettes, lipsticks and brushes, eager to try them on.

"It's not like we're styling ourselves for them, we just love makeup. Don't you find it satisfying?" One girl from the members says.

Mia lets out an exasperated scoff. "Satisfying? They're fake. They run off your colour, all the blushes and concealers and foundations. Can't you see how harmful these chemical substances are to your skin?" The door of the ladies washroom opens and Ryung walks inside for the mirror. "Be like me. No makeup, no powder, not one smelly liquid of those lipsticks on my lips. My beauty is natural."

The members of the bowling team sigh at Mia's nonstop assumptions. "Are you done?"

"You're just jealous of me. Jealous that boys prefer to hang out with me because I'm naturally pretty and good at sports." Mia tries her best to brag. "Seriously? You guys are ignoring me because you're pressed? As you should."

Ryung, who is busy applying her lip tint, rolls her eyes and interrupts her, "Mia, if you have nothing nice to say, shut it."

"Unnie, why are you siding on them? Is that- You can't wear lip tints too! It's disgusting!"

Popping the cover of her lip tint onto the stick, Ryung smiles calmly. "I wear it because I wanna look pretty for myself. So do they. Some girls love makeups but don't have the skill to apply them. The way you're underestimating the use of makeup is clearly an offence. I don't prioritize men to look at the mascara I wear. So keep it to yourself."

Mia rests on her hand on her hip and quirks one brow. "You're only saying that cause you're beautiful and junior guys simp for you."

"That's not even the point." Ryung chuckles. "Darling, it's so obvious that you're wearing an eyeliner. And a purple mix bronze eye shadow, fake lashes, toners and lip gloss."

Her words make Mia jerk back, covering her lips. "I'm not wearing anything!"

"Good luck on the game today. Toodles." Ryung winks as she steps out of the washroom.

Mia pokes her inner cheek while tossing daggers to her teammates. "I don't wear makeup and I never wear makeup!" Abruptly, she stomps out of the washroom with her heels echoing down the hallway. Her teammates notice a stick of eye pencil that fell from Mia's bag, giggling.

Meanwhile, Yeosang wanders into the bowling alley with hands in his pockets, searching for his illegal sister. Perfect timing, Ryung chases towards him from the female washroom, her lips grinning ear to ear. "Hey. You're punctual. No wonder you're mommy's boy." She teases him.