Sleepover

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"You want to come to... M-My house?"

Yunho nods a few times like an excited pup. There's a short silence between them that speaks out Yeosang's doubt.

"Why can't we go to yours?"

"We've been to my house dozens of times!"

"Yeah, well," Yeosang chews on his lip, looking for an excuse. "My house is small and cramped, you would hate it. And we don't have a lot of good food."

"I bet you have ice cream?" Yunho tilts his head to face Yeosang in front of him who runs out of excuses. "And a TV? And some pillows and blankets so we could make a fort?"

"Umm..." After a minute of considering reluctantly, Yeosang surrenders. "Fine."

"Terrific. Let's go and pack those snacks so we can eat them tonight instead." Yunho releases his arms around Yeosang and gives him a small pat before walking back to their picnic spot. "I'm going to Yeosang's house~ I'm going to Yeosang's house~"

And so the boys gather up the untouched food and drinks plus the blanket to bring them all back to Yeosang's apartment. Yeosang leads the way for his boyfriend into the building and presses his floor number on the lift buttons. The entire time Yunho is busy bouncing happily on his tiptoes, Yeosang argues with himself why he didn't clean the house beforehand. They arrive at the 6th floor where they walk to the front of the door of Yeosang's home.

"Make yourself at home." Yeosang unlocks the door and pushes it open to reveal his average-looking house. Yunho walks in first to take off his shoes before looking around at the interiors of the house. "My mum's out to a friend's house for the night. It's not much, but... I guess you could call it a home."

"This is the coziest house I've ever been to." The compliment Yeosang receives swipes away his embarrassment. "Mind if I take a look at your..?"

"Be my guest."

Entering his boyfriend's bedroom, Yunho is welcomed by a familiar sweet scent lingering inside the compact yet comfortable place. The displays of Yeosang's drone collection on the shelves amuse him as much as the skateboards stacked neatly in the corner of Yeosang's room. What enlivens him the most is the windowsill where he could see the balcony of his room below.

"Yunho." The voice coming from the door startles him. Yeosang approaches the elder with some folded clothes in his hand. "I picked out some clothes you can change into. Or in case you need to take a shower."

Yunho takes them and sniffs the fabric, exhaling. "Essence of Yeosang~ Show me where the bathroom is."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Is he in this room? Is he in this room?!" Professor Dumbledore demands an answer as the fabricated Moody rolls his eyes towards the trunk at the corner of the room. The trunk has been rumbling vigorously ever since Harry first laid his eyes on it. Professor Snape casts a spell on the trunk blasting it open, box by box and unveils a long hole down where a figure groans at the pit. "You alright, Alastor?" "I'm sorry, Albus."