Messed Up

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Yeosang turns around and lets his hands grip the edge of the small table behind him as he studies the guy standing before him. "What difference would it make if I did?"

"Surprisingly, a lot. Do you still hate me that badly, Yeosang? That you wanna hide something so serious like this from me?"

"I didn't say anything about hating you. I thought we cleared things up."

"Can we talk, Yeosang? Just me and you?" Yunho asks for a simple request that he knows Yeosang will never decline.

Yeosang sighs. "Fine. Let's walk."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The boys head out of the restaurant through one of the double doors where their parents wouldn't notice them, which somehow connects to a path adjoining the hotel's exquisite garden. They stroll along the bricked passage bordered with lamp posts and bushes leading deep into the premises, where they can see several gazebos, fountains and scattering flowerbeds from afar. Twinkling yellow fairy lights dangling from one lamppost to another furnish a finer gleam around the area.

The garden is amusingly huge and it's a perfect spot for one to clear his head, not for an impromptu conversation with another person he doesn't intend to see.

"You're always gonna find a way to have me alone for yourself, huh?"

"It's easy when you're someone who constantly detaches yourself from association, Yeosang." Yunho shrugs at Yeosang's remark. He hears the latter grumble to himself. "So what's with the move? How long has it been?"

"Since last year." Yeosang detects the quick glance from Yunho but he anticipated that reaction already. "I've been meaning to tell you but at that time you were still recovering from the accident. And before you come at me, I was sure I had a plan to cancel the move but the world kinda hates me so... Something else cancelled the principal notion itself."

"We wouldn't wanna talk about that now, do we?" Yunho nervously chuckles, hoping it doesn't sound too serious.

"I don't know, Yunho. You tell me. What do you wanna talk about?"

He should've thought twice before saying that because now Yunho doesn't know where to start. Yunho rubs the back of his neck while processing the things he has been investing in to tell Yeosang tonight.

"Life was very... different without you, Yeosang. Maybe it's because I don't have anyone coming over to my house anymore, or because no one is there to go on motorcycle rides with me at night, or maybe because I always refused to pick a partner for P.E. and decided to sit at the benches. And genuinely, I've forgiven you long ago after regaining my absolute soundness from the trauma.