Theme Park

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"FINALLY, THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR," Mingi stands before the entrance of somewhere he's been craving for and bellows out loudly, "THIS ALL-DAY THEME PARK!!!"

The eight boys cheer in enthusiasm. After wrapping the ticket strip around their wrists, Hongjoong takes out a folded map and spreads it out as he invites his members to gather. They gasp at the various rides and attractions printed on the map. Without any bickers, the boys plan out their day fairly by the game of rock paper scissors.

"Yunho and San won the roller coaster, Wooyoung's suggestion to the haunted house comes second. As for the rest of the rides, we'll follow the route." Hongjoong explains.

Jongho traces his fingertip across the map. "So we'll end up at the Ferris Wheel in the end?" The elder nods. The boys begin to wander around the theme park grounds, searching for their first ride.

"So, how far are we from the roller coaster?" Seonghwa looks up from the map, his jaw subsequently drops. "We're riding... that?"

Yunho giggles at his hyung's reaction, nudging Seonghwa for his fear of height. "Nothing's better than The Real, the biggest ride in the park. Let's go, hyung."

"Is there a better ride-"

"Nope, you're coming with us." Wooyoung and San cackle as they lock arms with Seonghwa and walk towards the roller coaster. ATEEZ arrive at the station which fortunately doesn't have a long queue yet that morning. Yeosang has been shaking and bouncing on his toes, he couldn't tell if he's excited or nervous, or both at the same time.

As soon as their turn comes, Wooyoung and Mingi race to the front seats, while San escorts his hesitant hyung to the seat behind them. Yeosang prefers the middle seat at first and tries to invite Jongho, however, blindly goes with Hongjoong. Yeosang then realizes the smiling Yunho patting an empty seat. Yeosang calmly sighs and sits down.

"Lemme pull this down for you." Yunho politely says as he reaches up for Yeosang's restraint to bring it over his shoulder like a gentleman. Once it clicks, Yunho sits back down to set himself up too.

"I hope it's secured." Yeosang tugs his restraint. "I don't wanna be thrown out into the air, I can't afford hospital bills." Yunho smacks Yeosang's knee playfully, adoring his crush in every way.

Soon, they hear the roller coaster blast its engine with a vigorous rumble. Once the sensor beeps, the cart launches full speed ahead from its initial position and glides into the clear sky. ATEEZ shriek their heads off from the intense motion they weren't expecting, nonetheless, neither of them regret. Except for Seonghwa, who endlessly screams for his dear life and grips onto San's hand like a soul. Their screams boom like a megaphone through the skies of the theme park. They count the number of loops and turn on the skyscraping tracks, by the generous law of gravity that guards them from falling. Their legs sway back and forth upon every twist the roller coaster makes.