Cupcakes

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

After paying for his cupcakes, Yeosang thanks Aunt Ahn at the cashier register and joins Aisha at a table by the window, who has been going on ranting about her recent breakup. While Yeosang listens to her nag, he counts the number of ex's she currently has including her recent one. The girl tosses her phone to the side, where Yeosang catches it before it could fall over the edge of the table.

"What's my ex count?" Aisha grumbles.

"7 cheaters, 2 dumpers and this one's the first to frankly say he's fed up of your attitude." Yeosang says while handing the phone to her. "Do I have the right to interfere? I can't stop engaging myself with your love life."

"Whatever, I don't care." Aisha rests her jaw on her knuckles. Yeosang tears a packet of his cream-filled cupcake and munches on the dessert, disturbing the female's sentimental thoughts. She stares at him with eyes of annoyance. "Ugh, you're so mucky."

"Pardon me." Yeosang licks the cream on his finger and proceeds to open up another packet of cupcake when his phone suddenly buzzes. He turns it on to see a pop-up text from Yunho.

Pervert Dog
Hi love <3
I left your skateboard at your doorstep
Thanks for letting me borrow it
Ilysm Yeosang ❤

Yunho's texts send him blushing for a second, unrecognizable by the female in front of him. Yeosang's thumbs involuntarily type an ilyt but remember that they weren't actually together. He deletes the letters and replaces his reply with a short thank you message. Yeosang sighs to himself as he reads their past texts and the abundance of love confessions Yunho ended with every chat.

Yeosang brushes the crumbs on his fingers. "Hey, what does it feel like to be in a relationship?"

Aisha quirks a brow. "You're asking a girl who had just gone through a heartbreak?"

"Yes."

She leans back and crosses her arms, curiously eyeing Yeosang up and down. "I wonder who's responsible for making Kang Yeosang act this way. So peculiar."

Yeosang clicks his tongue. "Dude."

"You date, of course, the top tier obligation of dating in general. You exchange ily's, you constantly remind them how much they mean to you and you're always there to lend them your shoulder to cry on. Kisses are crucial, hugs are paramount, sex is advisable, but don't let it be exceptional."

Yeosang takes a bite of his leftover cupcake. "So how do you... Ask someone to be in a relationship, but you don't have any feelings for the person at all?"

At his question, the girl widens her eyes. "At all? Yeosang, who are you tryna to hurt?"

"I'm not gonna hurt anyone. I just wanna know how it feels like to be in that state, doesn't mean that I'm gonna love them."