040

AIR IT OUT

When the prefrontal cortex fails to develop self control, empathy, creative perspective taking and talking transpire; in times of stress, violence and anger in all its sick forms rises to the detriment of all

When the prefrontal cortex fails to develop self control, empathy, creative perspective taking and talking transpire; in times of stress, violence and anger in all its sick forms rises to the detriment of all. With the eyes of one at rest in the way of dreams, falling solemnly into an abyss of mental and emotional hyperactivity, the other listens attentively to the sultry quenching of rain and the beating heart of the sleeping body. Taking in the beauty of what it meant to be alive, to live but break from from the shackles of reality and escape into a world of imaginative possibilities, their beauty becomes beguiling and whilst the heart in their chest beat against their rib cage, the beguile becomes a weapon.

It becomes anger.
It becomes a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, and hostility. A storm of torrents snd emotional distress that invigorates the concept of annoyance, of displeasure, and hostility and allows it to swelter within the one you expect the unexpected from. It was grave, a daunting feeling they'd dangerously suppressed to keep a well made and portrayed image of themselves and whomever they represent. But in the meantime, he listens wholly to the percussion of God given water and the way it varies according to the surface it wets. Relishing in the beauty of Mother Nature and the symphony it played by the means of the outside world. The tears of the clouds reign down upon the earth and exist as drums that are windows, the cymbals that are the concrete ground, and the soft, soft maracas that are the music of the submissive grass succumbing to the harsh winds bellowing through the extreme prominence of the swaying trees. The triangles are the puddles, a high note to pick up the mood of the sullen storm. A melodious sound that chimes beautifully to sing of the joy of the plants upon the dark hours of the becoming morning.

Anger
The rain intensifies, curating an upheaval of the intense emotional state involving a strong uncomfortable and non-cooperative response to a perceived provocation, hurt or threat. His anger was an intense emotional state involving a strong uncomfortable, a non-cooperative, and in common profound cases a negative response or responses to a perceived provocation, hurt or threat; mental, emotional and physical, it's all psychological based on cognitive perception. The human species have evolved for transient stress, to rise to occasions that required one to protect those they love, to willingly exert themselves and burn whatever reserves they're required to survive. So, the repressing of anger always needed careful thought. Like the thought one out into thinking of the rain drops aggressively hitting the building. Especially if it was boiling up, how was the emotion pressure going to released? If it explodes, whom bares the brunt? Because they psyche under seige will naturally seek a more vulnerable person to explode at, or a person who may not be vulnerable but in the moment they were. Stress bubbles down to less dominant people in a society where the more powerful have reduced ability to handle their anger and stress. Thus, how one deals with anger is vital. Similar to the drops of water falling from the sky, soaking the outside world and hydrating the green of the earth.