009

BLOOD & SALVATION

"rigor.. mortis" A case so... rare.

An uncertainty so painstakingly weakening as a given sequence of fortune. Biochemical change that occurs several hours after exertion and emotional demise; though the time of its commencement after emotional death depends highly upon the circumstances of the ambience. In the onset of death.. the circumstances were perfect. So painstakingly desolate.

"rig..or..mor.. tus."
A compiling heap of her mental validity, the remainder of the created entity hurtled, its remnants urging the bare feet of human sanity to hit ruthlessly the pavement cultivated within the means of their mind. Sanity that had become revoked from occupation in the human mind; to nurture and to seclude, to disconnect and too freely associate apart from an unstable ether. The overactive mind, apart from the brain, traveled the unknown warps of being an abnormally wired member of feminine divinity. For it ran in apprehension, guided in poorly sketched circles of what life really was, and there. There, succumbing to the unsought sensations of piercing temperatures that vanquished, yet steadily pumping enough blood to ward of the bitterness of an internal winter whilst so desperately pleading to stop and rest. While an intuitive plead for the return of the last salvaged collective of her sanity sounded louder, and the mission for the hills is what that last salvaged collective of her sanity did. "rigamortus." Seemed that way with the human race as a collective influence upon individuality; running without the assistance of brief cease. False pretenses, transforming, hiding, hurtling all throughout life without awakening until they leave for the world above or the one below. Until eternal expiry, and the rulers of the promised lands discuss what to do with an uninitiated soul of the deceased lying in an accumulating accumulation of sins; sins that ate away at individuals who couldn't just.. stop. At an individual who just couldn't.. stop. Come to a provisional halt and just.. breathe.

'Til death do us part.

Death; claimed to be beautiful, yet anatomies lie in accumulations of unfulfillable desires, amassing hoards of undesired sins brought upon them by the grace of fate. Death; supposedly a beautiful eventuality, a signifying occurrence of traveling to the superior way of after life, yet there lie an undernourished teenage physique in emotional and mental putrefaction. Dark circles under a stale ambiguous glare. Pigmented, and seemingly focused on dossiers, envelopes, and documentation scattered around the floor they lie, printed script reading of financial content one could barely even afford to think about while still attending a ten month period she addressed as junior year. Dark circles under a blue and brown eyed glare slowly degenerate. It became much more prominent under the contouring qualities of the dim light of the late evening; just as much as those pigment lacking and freckle embellished cheeks. Familiar indications of rigor mortis; one of the 4 stages the the body proceeds through after death. Cadaver-like qualities of her alluring features as the body they were associated with remained still, stiff, and feeling disgustingly glacial as artificial wind blow warmth onto the half naked body upon the cold floors of an outdoor storage unit. Finger tips graced, vacant touches upon the soft skin of the female form to at was her own brought nothing but a lacking, yet most desired presence of electricity. Touch that provided not a thing but pure misery and true mental and emotional dejection from her own physical presence. Trembling almost tremendously, looking as if an evening had been spent suffocating, losing body mass, and good quality of life took place amongst the uneventful proceedings of the evening rather than living and perfecting the art of emptying that peculiarly wired labyrinth into the earth they thrive.