027

THE LAST TIME

Huskily, "keep them pretty ass eyes on me

Huskily, "keep them pretty ass eyes on me." Maurice mumbled into the hypersensitive flesh that pulsed with agony under the diligent vibrations of his vocal exertion. He had a way with his words and tone that plagued her opposition to his bearing, infiltrating her mind and revoking it a sense of peace within the cranial cavity it bide. He was slick, a sweet talker beyond the bearing that had carved him gentle with the woman he loved, and feeding her a sense of comfort in the self he adored beyond the physical sense of her existence. She adored the way he was so gentle with her, no matter the circumstances of their complicated relationship; it was with this very energy that had a way of bringing her out of her character, pulling her from her sweet, loving, and gentle bearing to chastise the ego of man with the powerful aggression that separated her from American woman aggression into her direful foreign Dominican woman aggression. And it was with that very same energy that she was brought back down to earth and forsaken the discomfort of reveling in anger. Take her off her high horse and revoke her the right to feel her anger with the ways of his love language against her body. Touch.
He felt out blindly her body as if having joined the members of the blind mice, feeling her body out as his eyes played no use beyond matching the energy of her deep glare with his very own. Her jaw unhinged in the measure her features had taken to exhibit the effect his touch had on her resilience. Her lips having fallen open to accommodate for the sharp breath spirited to feed the culmination of her pleasurable frenzy; back arching to curve perfectly from off the mattress and abdomen exposed to the air as the gown that once clad her existence had succumbed weakly to the influence of gravitation to collect over the concerning prominence of her rib cage. For they sought out the aid of the sheets, hands clutching eagerly at the scratchy magerial to bring down her body from the taunting tremble as it succumb to yet another orgasmic frenzy, and the grasp established upon the undeniable flex in her thighs having only strengthened to ensure the stagnation of her body under his rapacious aperture open to drink from her falls as a sip from only the purest of spring water. Her coos were breathy, indicative of the pleasure that poured from out of her, and the tongue that slowly slipped from its presence as rigidly pink to smothered in the velvety ivory that oozed from the ardent convulsions of her sopping canal.

"Oh f—uck."
Those eyes rolled back into their sockets, head tilted with the pupils that glide solemnly over the slick flesh of the socket nurturing those eyes that couldn't bring themselves to become reacquainted with the ones that had yet removed themselves from off of the presence they divulged in. The effort she applied in her attempts to reacquaint their eyes had fallen victim to the dominance he proclaimed over her, having tried to look at him, her eyes had only rolled further into the darkness of her sockets to conform to the rallying rock of her wide hips against his face to appease the storm that swept through the feminine anatomy as an unrecoverable storm. Having felt than seen the eyes that read her existence to absolute filth had done nothing more in contribution to the waters that rushed from out of her, and into his obedient mouth to catch all that she could offer.
His head remained between her thighs, obedient to the beck and call of her recovering body until he felt she hadn't come down enough for him to rise above her and hover over her panting body, allowing her nothing short of a breath before forcing her mouth open to project her sexual fluidity from his own into her awaiting one. Florence exhaled longingly as she pulled his body in close, allowing their lips to brush over the full ones annexing to the eternal attraction of the masculine countenance just before her own. Leaning in further, their lips grasped in attempts of furthering the intimacy brewing within the movement of one's lips against a set of equally as ambitious others in a passionate exchange of oral effort upon the cotton plush that moistened with the heaviness of their sexual engagement. He insinuated his grasp upon her throat with a firm belief of his returning stagnancy in her life, gently, but firmly allowing herself to give into his purposeful steadying of her head before his very own, his tongue slithering from between his lips, long and agile as if to mimic a snake in parting her lips to further grace her tastebuds with the sweetness of her waters. She lacked a need for instruction as she wrapped her lips around his long tongue, closing in the space between them as a ways to suckle, flick along his oral aperture to consume the poised waters of her arousal. He swallowed the sensual hum that flew from the lengthy vibration of her vocal cords, poisoned with satisfaction as she bat her lashes to allure the adoration in the that gazed deep into her ambiguous irises, darkened with desire in their stagnancy of having yet reverted from being adhered to her.