024

GAVIRREZ'S REVELATIONS

The illumination cast a tempting haze along feminine domain, contouring unceasingly, alighting and forsaking the mental peace of ethereal realism to bask in the twilight of the sweet terrain almost unceasingly

The illumination cast a tempting haze along feminine domain, contouring unceasingly, alighting and forsaking the mental peace of ethereal realism to bask in the twilight of the sweet terrain almost unceasingly. The atmosphere hummed a melodic tune of early mourning, the appeasing thrum of nature's melodies preambling accordingly amongst the consistent drip of moisture beyond the foreign abyss of presidentially-tinted confinement. The atmosphere reeked of earth, cedar wood and amber, ravaging femininity and mental instability as departure insinuate into friction between cotton and leather, a derivative of an aura that grew unceasingly along the trims of the accommodation; a pungent aroma that insinuated and associated within and without. Billows navigated the emptiness of the atmosphere, cashmere pugnacious in its ambitious will to exude amongst the symphonically enigmatic mystery that was the office atmosphere. For it cored the atmosphere to infiltrate and massage, appease, the sudden venom in the undesirable loquaciousness having relished in taking place amongst the prevalent wants, needs, and desire of the abnormal mind of man. Leaning tensely, yet visually calmingly from the perspective of the many bystanders, against the polished material, a distinct frown taking pride in its entirety upon the tantalizing essence of female features behind her prescription sunglasses.

As if one was poorly attempting to unbend a frostbitten corkscrew by the power of telekinesis.. yet was absolutely and so effortlessly irresistible amongst the multitude in endeavors of doing so. The aura that expanded beyond the stature of manmade creation instilled vehemently within the will of man, coring the ambition of mind to forsake a feeble vessel of what was once an ambitious mind and now relished as an invertebrate puddle consumed with the trounce of realism and humbleness. Eyebrows, arched in nature, furrowed, and eyes slitted with the means of unintentional sex appeal-mixed-ambition-mixed-aggression; her mind was on a whirlwind of ambiguity under the tranquillizing influence of patience, incense, and the scenery her mind accelerated past, holding those ambiguous irises captive. The heat that exudes from the anatomy pressed stale into the cold porcelain that was the walls of the replenished accommodation, it warmed the bitterness that were humane presences encompassed within the bounds of the confinement. Her body grew weary with emotionally-driven heat, grew weary with the rumination of want and true desire, the mind heavy with anticipated preeminence. With each and every uncomfortable twist and unfathomable turn, every infelicitous shuffle and vile shift of anatomical structures confined under the merciless fists of intent surveillance, minds became exhausted with stray notions of escape, savior, beyond the millions of thoughts creating emphasis on one's last moments being those of trounced emotional torture under the sensual lights of the awakening Earth. And the longer the atmosphere lingered in serendipity, more so.. staleness, the more and more anxious the populous multitude became. For it proceed slaving away under the elapse of the day and the bodies abhorrent movements under the wavering cloud of unconsciousness, coming to, and conscious obfuscation, organic forms induced with emotional and physical disadvantage, fatigue, and mental overstimulation as the post meridiem greeted the city lands in inducing hues of solemnly timid grays and close-minded blacks, blessing the melancholic land from behind the selfishness of the deplored clouds. Protecting the innocence of the bright rock orbiting freely around the mass they bide and thrive.