022

NOBODY CAN OUTDO YOU

He was going ballistic, his mind in shambles as it scurried far from the wits of reality and the state of being intact with how exploiting the real world was

He was going ballistic, his mind in shambles as it scurried far from the wits of reality and the state of being intact with how exploiting the real world was. The memories sent him into delirium, and the fact that all she did was look at him, beg for his absence, display her vulnerability had the mind of thee going utterly insane. It should've been a crime how it didn't take much for him to become a prisoner in the hands of the one the heart longed for; wishing that he could've been more cautious in dancing around such a topic when it came to her than to fall victim to vulnerable antics each and every time they were together. He wasn't stupid nor was he naive to believe that he was the only one she had ever been with and wasn't far too out of mind to realize that her heart and her mind didn't solely belong to him but withheld love for the sake of responsibilities but the encounter had him far too traumatized and regretful to behave in the ways he was so accustomed to, but maybe that was his problem anyways, being far too emotionally dependent upon someone who didn't fathom his existence, being dependent in general. Maurice was weak; because why was it so hard for him to feel nothing when in the presence of her, because with anyone else, he was merely a robot, emotionless and permanently stale. It wasn't as if the aura had attempted to heighten their intensity, yet it happened anyways. For the focal point of perception could fathom the fact of feeling the way it did because it couldn't understand where these sensations were coming from or why they were present in the first place, comprehend and make do with the knowledge of what blossomed so vigorously when in the presence of her. It was scary how powerful his love was and didn't hesitate on sharing the fact of that with passion through the bearing that just so happen to push her away; though it had been done out of feeling for her. He was so deep in mental contemplation, and so caught up in the means of his thoughts that his ears weren't given a chance to perk at the swift sashay of her body in his direction; and for surely couldn't mind the eyes that read upon his bearing before a voice swallowed the silence and his body tensed up in anxiousness. His eyes darted to the side his head readily in his palms.

"why are you here, Maurice? I don't want to see you." Her tone stabbed at him, affecting him more than he wanted to admit. He remained silent, her tone of voice with him having been enough to leave him at a loss for what to say back to her so instead he chose to say nothing. Glancing down, he fumbled with the zipper on his navy blue colored jacket before glancing up at the gaze burning hole into his face. "you forgot how to talk?" Florence inquired sarcastically though her tone was so monotonous he couldn't tell whether it was sarcastic or if she was truly curious of whether or not could or couldn't speak. But still he blinks up in her direction unknowing of what to say luring bitter chuckle from her parted lips as her eyebrow shot up at his choice of silence as her slipper-clad soles sauntered towards the seated Maurice to lift his lowered head to stare into her visual turmoil.

Her stare was lethal, intimidating— and he couldn't help but grow fearful beneath it. Submit to it, and offer his undivided attention as though he'd become a child being lectured by their mother for their wrongdoings. "You been upset wit' me." He ushered out, "ion like this silent treatment shit, you being upset wit' me, going to bed upset and us not resolving the issue. tomorrow ain't never been promised baby, talk to me please." Maurice pleaded in a whisper; his hand slick around her stark thighs to bring her body to stand between his parted legs.