065

FIANCÉ(E)

Finally the sun sends its final goodbyes for the welcoming of the moon that shines down on the bodies of humanity

Finally the sun sends its final goodbyes for the welcoming of the moon that shines down on the bodies of humanity. Its sweetness reflects beautifully the suns light along the candlelit dinner, evoking a sensuality that absorbs into the mahogany of the wood chairs they sit, enticed by the beauty and beguile of their partaking other she giggles softly into the night as they continue to share their memories of one another deep into the age of the evening. From their passion kneeled before one another and pledging a loyalty no other bond could maintain like they did, there'd come a solace in the turmoil once felt bounded by comfort and admiration feeding the mouth of another, accepting of the forkful guided by the hand of their other to feed the curiosity of their taste buds. "What you thinking, beautiful? You like it?" The high they were on was tangible, like a thick cloud of smoke dusted in some of the finest flakes of love, admiration, togetherness, lust, and longing that fueled the spirits of humanity beneath the pergot. Still his fuel was full and feeding the increasing high he was on, having smoked to relieve some of his nerves pre-proposal and having proposed to finally relieve him of the stress and anxiousness popping the question had caused him, Maurice was floating with whims of pleasure he hadn't the capacity to even bring himself to begin understanding. So fueled by the triumph of finally making Florence his one and only and officially, Maurice was dazzled with a confidence that poured into the mind, body and soul of the vixen whose head tilts ever so slightly.

Rolling her eyes, Florence moans shamelessly at the ravishing pleasure Maurice's food had brought to her taste buds. Like heaven in a bite, the flavors exploded in her mouth as though fireworks had been set off in her mouth one after another. A celebration of flavors and goodness that sent a tsunami of pleasure the wash over her mind, body, and soul with each chew and swallow. Finishing her mouthful, Florence soon opens her mouth for another bite to the stabbing of Maurice's fork, her mouth salivating for another bite that nearly drips from her mouth as Maurice snickers and feeds his fiancée a mouthful that leaves a mess along the corners of her mouth.

He eyes her intensely, eyes trained on her with an essence that was something similar to a prowling lion and a ditzy gazelle, oblivious to the kind of eyes that were preying on her indolence. "You so pretty.." She smiles at him with her eyes as her mouth was too occupied with the inhaling of his plate of food, Florence remains completely shaded of the energy that coursed his existence and the true nature of his motives as he clears the corners of her mouth with his thumb for her to blush tremendously. Now embarrassed by her lack of self awareness and her recklessness as she ate. But their dinner was catered by a private chef, their dinner options consisting of such good food and even better drinks and playing safe she chose something that hadn't seemed to top the meal Maurice had prepared and plated before him. The minute it was placed down, she eyed his food, having yet eaten her own before asking if she could try his where Florence immediately fell in love with the taste of his penne and found herself weakened with making a frequent request of more from her fiancé who happily feeds her mouth with forkfuls of pasta that eventually leaves his plate bare and her face flushed with embarrassment as she chews away at the last of his food.