008

LOVE ABOVE LOVE

Shedding down the limbs of the weary, the deep and daunting terrain of crimson and its dense forests plagued the tourists of the scenery with a series of steep emotions that paraded within the anatomy of thee like mountains, taking upon the trek t...

Shedding down the limbs of the weary, the deep and daunting terrain of crimson and its dense forests plagued the tourists of the scenery with a series of steep emotions that paraded within the anatomy of thee like mountains, taking upon the trek that was a journey up and down the valleys and hills of what seemed like Mount Everest of emotional turmoil. It's made it mark upon the eternity of thee like a proclamation, staking claim over a vessel that heaved with the force of guilt, sorrow, shame, and longing for a new chapter torn from the progressing book that was their devoted author of a heart. Its papers fluttering painfully before the eyes of the revoked and succumbing to a flame of forgotten fire that clouded the tangibility of life and their future ever commencing — beyond the lengthy journey of one body nurturing another to a satisfactory state of love, life, and completion. The internal universe let go of the humanity it nurtured, forsaking an earth shaking emptiness that lured the anguish and returning hopelessness of a blood curdling cry spewed from the vocal hearth of divinities and their endless connection to that of the spiritual realm of the rooted soul of the orbiting world. There was no energy— no spirit and no matter that could ever amount to the torrent pain and loss had caused upon the humanity of all divinities alike, the torrent that was the scientific fight of the internal universe attacking the foreign antibodies cultivated to create the future the orbiting mass. The pain, the anguish, the longing, the dissonance, there was nothing that could amount to the dauntingly audible breakage that was the heart of the divinity, trembling beneath the terror of having yet again failed. Again and again— time after time, the dynamic of the human body time and time again failing to carry to full term, failing to create and carry on a legacy encouraged by the mouths of many, failing to bring satisfaction to rhetorical family craving gallant who yearned wholeheartedly to live out a fantasy of marriage with the nurturing of many children. Children she'd failed time and time again to protect and nurture long enough to birth.

Kamiko whimpered, hand flush against the trembling turmoil of the spewing wind of the trap, muffling the ruthless beast that nestled within the mountains that were the unruly night and day emotions of the desolate being. Body wracking, limbs limp and head heavy with a daunting and painful plague of sorrow, longing and failure that only seemed to intensify beyond the pain and gore of a loss she had faced so many times before. Having been met again and again with the ruthless sight and raging voice stripping her body of blood, of strength, of power, and of motherhood and forsaking it on the hot coals of worthlessness, despair, sorrow, and failure. A recurring theme that tore through the resilience of a divinity making haste to diminish any and all sights, proof, and evidence of her persistent losses plagued with a silence she hadn't the capacity to conform to as the torrent of the grief and sorrow had been far to grave and to anguished it called upon the ears of the outer world with a deep and profound sense of desolation that cored the souls and their flames with a direful barbarity, and immediately invites the curiosity of humanity, plagued with a deep and undying sense of pantomania upon embarking into a world faded with the fight of health against wealth. There wasn't anything in the world that could've measure how quick and how drastic the energy of the world had shift upon entrance, his body infiltrated deep with the lingering force of guilt, sorrow, and grief all forming anguished condolences and guilty acknowledgments of loss through severely desolate and destructive apologies. Apologies that invaded the mind of man and lingered wholly beyond the depths of a world that was never going to grant him with a life he'd so badly wanted from as young as the matter of mind could recall.