020

THE OTHER WOMAN

Languorousness overcame the intensity of the mental and emotional segregation of the residential structure

Languorousness overcame the intensity of the mental and emotional segregation of the residential structure. The energy having consumed all fauna alike; a direful essence that told tales of the multifaceted functions of the homey solemnity and the spacious environment it engulfed before their consciousness eased and was followed suite by the domineer of mentally appeasing snores; her fatigue permeating beyond the sweet intensity of peacefulness that intertwined in the daunting tranquility that seemed to linger stealthily beyond the hand that hadn't ceased in materializing his emotional turmoil under the twilight of the awakening Earth. The essence of manmade creation had finally become; the world having become ready to embark upon the anticipation of the lengthy interlude with a mind free of mental and emotional captivity as it levitate freely in the bountiful void of eternal sanity and healthy worship. Taking in a sharp breath of the stalemated atmosphere, the soft click of his lighter to spark up the the herbal sedative he craved having evoked the petite form to subconsciously embark upon a sudden shift of position; forcing the curvaceous form to embed deeper into the nurturing essence of a catering mattress, into the comfort of the comforters, face flushed and ridden with fatigue, hair crazed and entangled within its thousands of counterparts to establish the ideal appearance of having slept adequately; freed and temporarily removed from the emotional vulnerability surrounding that very body at mental, emotional, and physical disadvantage under the influence of their consumptive unconsciousness. The emotional significance of the awoken existence navigated through the capacity of the other occupant, consuming the trek of desires almost immediately to evoke a brewery of some of the most influential desires to ever navigate the human body having become black ink upon the many lines of his composition notebook. The body huffed sharply, the thorax associated with it seemingly tense with aggravation through the sufficiency of the thickening atmosphere. The soft inhale of the needy human sounded softly in the distance, the lack of intensity in the intent sound, just enough to pull capacities from the void they wandered and relinquishing consciousness into the realm of which reality was tyranny. Eyelashes fluttered rapidly under the dimness alighting the mushrooming of sudden tension within the environment they thrive. The portals of the soul having opened to examination upon the architecture of the Queens home, the architecture of a residence one of the select occupants who'd nurtured the title of ownership. American architecture told of how complex humanity and their relations truly were; and how lucky the occupant was to be able to observe intently the pillow-like essence of the king-sized shifting, sheets squealing despairingly under the inexplicable nature of the subconscious so prestigiously precise. Its overly sequenced movements taking place under the longing glint of the early morning twilight. Like an embellished field, the anthropological race was bound to bloom; awakening as the sun rose over the land to dance over the faces of its people spoiled rotten under its graceful essence. A soft sigh fled into the thick of the atmosphere driving an expeditiously trembling hand to smother, muffle, and manage to self-soothe the unruliness of the compiling roster of her emotional intangibility running unruly from within into the mere bitterness of the atmosphere that gradually began to encompass her as she arose from her fetal position upon his mattress to saunter a melancholic saunter across the accommodation, his gaze adhered to the naturalistic beauty of her morning glory and it lacked the constant presence of makeup, her breasts perky in their natural state behind the loose silk that showcased enough to let the eyes of a wandering stare know it was quite cold where she was. Her hair tumbled down the prominence of her shoulder blades, swaying solemnly over her middle back and succumbing to the breeze that whisked over the flushed essence of their wavering physiognomies, as her hips swayed alluringly with the lace thong they bolstered, and the overbearing presence of fabric that shielded the allure of her toned V-line and the voluptuousness of her round backside. Languorous eyelids became glued to the sight, and how strong the aura of the woman had become under the tunnel vision of by-standing irises; there was something different in the manner the feminine divine sauntered, there was an influence in the manner the body strut and how gracefully elegant, but so evidently exhausted it was. It always walked with a sense of desolate exhaustion but this exhaustion was foreign, concerning, and unsettling. The aura of the atmospherical vehemence probed almost harshly at all bodies within enough proximity to feel upon it; forcing them to revoke an oddly fixated gaze away from the reflective qualities of the one-sided pane and allowing for their interest to wax and wane timidly over the scenery of the accommodation, over the solemn tranquility of the awakened land, and along the seldom signifying of placed humanity within the environment they shared. But still they embarked upon the anticipation of the becoming day, amongst the labyrinthine capacities of many others, only they were solemn with fatigue and eternal mental exhaustion, compared to the soft sobs that pervade the mere intangibility of the silent atmosphere. Her suppressed emotions suddenly conformed and compressed the tranquility of the atmosphere, overcoming the obsession that went into each and every timid and former movement of the thinning body that had once relished firmly against the soft sheets beneath it, and how much of an ear-full it had become amidst their emotional exhaustion— an impractical mind-full under the ethereal limerence of nature's bashful glow upon the intricate anatomies of only a palmful of the anthropological population.