063

FAMILY VISITS

Gawking at the figure standing behind the fogged glass doors of the shower, he almost immediately became embarrassed at how his body responded to hers

Gawking at the figure standing behind the fogged glass doors of the shower, he almost immediately became embarrassed at how his body responded to hers. Sucking his teeth at the feel of blood practically rushing to the mushroom shaped head of him. He became impatient as his dick throbbed under his pajama pants, the pain almost unbearable as he proceed on with his complexly concocted nightly routine. Continuing to brush his teeth, he took no longer than a millisecond to brush off his tongue before immediately caving into the unprovoked temptation and joining her in the steaming hot showe— "Fuck!" He hissed sharply once the water, practically the temperature of boiling hot water, sizzled his skin. Turning down the temperature, a look of pure concern and disbelief drew itself on his face, "Damn Florence, you tryna' cook me? The water hot as hell." and snaked his tattooed arms around her waist that lurches with her laughter as she whispers a soft, "It's not hot Maurice," to the man who smacks his teeth and utters "Whatever you say baby," in disagreement as he pulls her soapsud covered body close and gently planting kisses down her shoulder.

"I love you." Florence whispers as she ran her hands down her front, ridding the body that was in for a long while of change and shifts of the soapy suds that dress it, running down her body with a slowness that brought a salivation to the sex addict of a man she shamelessly fell in love with. "You're the love of my life.. I appreciate you so much."

"I love you so much more.. I'm so blessed and thank God everyday for giving me the chance to be the man you want and need in life." Maurice whispers passionately into the plethora of kisses he plants along her neck and shoulders.

No longer was she small, yet neither she wasn't large as she investigated what the glass reflected back to her. She turned sideways to the glass door to see her profile, to see how her breasts protruded from her rib cage, to see her backside protruding from the back of her pelvic bone and the flat stomach that still withheld a tightness she quickly averts her eyes from. Intimidating and awkward, she chose to put no thought into the kind of state her body was in and fell wholly into the touch that arose from behind her, his height suddenly towering over her own as he ran his hands up her sides, raising his hands to push her breasts from below. Pushing them upward, his lips attacked her neck and slowly guided his thick appendage between her puffy folds before finding its way home. In the radius of the master bedroom is where they remained, mirrors were found all over the room from the walls, to the closet, and even plastered on the ceiling.

As his mouth worked between her thighs, she pushed his face closer all while keeping her eyes locked on what reflected back to her. Obsessing over what she saw, obsessing over the man she saw, praising him for how good he treated her, obsessing over the boy who had matured physically, mentally, emotionally, and most of all, sexually. Since her first glance at him, her heart skipped a beat. There were plenty of attractive faces in the world, however, the one she wanted hit every base, he was practically everything she could have ever dreamed of, accepting and more, when she saw his flaws and realized that she can roll with them and fell in love with them, that they could actually make their bond better... more full bodied... she was sunk in the best way possible. There was no return ticket. This was one way. She was- has been in love with him, and will always be in love with him. Anyone else was now a pale shadow of him and she would rather be alone than suffer the comparisons. Part of love was obsessing over your man, and she did just that. "I love you." Is all she said as the shutter of his camera went off. "I love you more." He was the sweetest melody on her eyes and ears. She was able to wrap herself up in his words and sleep more soundly than a baby. It was attraction but it felt so deep, as if it were the start of a song that played on and on, something so soothing to her soul. When pure love and sexual obsession combined, all goodness came, for in real romance they truly belonged together. He had felt the difference between a real loving bond and a parasitic clasp, but always remembered the one that brought him true happiness, the he one he protected his heart for. A real love, a real lover, a true loving bond, a bond that brought him to new strength and inner peace.