011

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS

From afar she remains vigilant of her trek, eyes adhered to the measly saunter they pursued into the dark and cleanly space of the physically vigorous, body tense and their amplitudes dismantled to an extent of complete and utter silence reveling ...

From afar she remains vigilant of her trek, eyes adhered to the measly saunter they pursued into the dark and cleanly space of the physically vigorous, body tense and their amplitudes dismantled to an extent of complete and utter silence reveling within the mural of plain sight before the unknowing gaze of a sneakily notorious kaiser in the life of theirs. It was plausible— heavy and intensifying of the way she remains living in serenity afar from the vessel that approaches from their departure from the building, closing a distance that brought a further jump to the organ knocking from behind the cage that was the alternating rise and fall of her chest. Her determination was lethal, was dangerous and predatory upon the unknowing mind and body of the mentally, emotionally, and soulfully unaware. Like a tiger crouching stealthily within the graceful sway of tall grass, she kneeled stealthily into the poor luminance of the diligently manufactured seats of the vehicle, her body grace entirely within the deep pigmentation of black textile, hair tied back and revoked the chance to flee from its adherence to her scalp, hands clad within the latex of gloves covers with leather that caresses subconsciously the industrial plastic of the vehicles unoccupied captain seats. It energy was malicious, its intent exuding wholly into an atmosphere that multiplied in the matter of seconds, bringing haste to the heart that pulsed and the mouth that merely salivated at the anticipation of delivering fate to a face that hadn't wished good upon the means of their very own. Her vengeance was in motion, plotting and broiling from months before the plot was finally commencing with the roaring of the engine and the graceful motion that was the wheeled mechanism fleeing a building that'd homed her and her poorly encouraged future on and off from the daunting age of eleven.

The vehicle strolled along the roads of modern New York. The long and winding roads of Queens alighted gracefully by the wholehearted efforts of the street lamps, and skating along what seemed like an endless highway, bring forth the multifaceted wellness of existence to an eternity of bide before a residence they briefly glanced upon, eyes alighted wholly with the very few lights that brought upon a much desired luminance, yet hadn't the capacity to bringing forth an extraordinary opportunity of action to the mind, body, and soul who yearned for nothing more than what they sought out from their unprecedented ability to maneuver their existence from crouched just behind a large captain seat to just behind the catering seat of the driver and their daunting hesitation to flee from the warmth of the catering vehicle as they swiftly gain the motivation to flee and enter the home that summons their presence after so many long and dreadful hours of loss and vacancy. A swiftness that forced the malice of the night's most powerful forces into a submission of patience and determination to the success of their vengeance. Then she creeps, time having lured the motion of the vessel into the bounds of an accommodation that plagues the mind and opposing man with an erratic sense of reminiscence that cores a chunk of their dissonance from the void it slipped into. But hadn't the time nor the energy to entertain the raging pressure against their vessel, they crept steadily into the decor of the master bedroom, the fatigue ridden body of the target having grown solemn with comfort but lacked a sense of unconsciousness as their cortex perks with the sudden shift in energy, but exhibits hesitance to respond to the energy. A hesitance that opened doors for the presence of the great unknown, flicking open a daunting window for eternal disposition, she springs into thoughtless action, hands swift to the warmth of another's comforter and the other swift to carve a lethal incision into the mind and soul of the unprepared. "F-Florencía?"