026

METICULOUSNESS

touch.

A central form of perceptual experience; often it is overlooked. And often it is overshadowed by vision in both philosophy and psychology. An important form of non-visual perception and sensory comprehension of one's surroundings. One that plays a crucial role in nearly all sensory experience. Unique to the human. Touch is an experience with philosophically interesting connections to exploratory action and bodily awareness. What is typically referred to as "the sense of touch" is what is broadly addressed as "active" or "haptic" touch. Terms that refer to touch that involve some movement, movement that can be voluntary, exploratory movements of the hands and other sensory surfaces involved in experience of touch. It can also refer to experiences generated by objects moving against a stationary body. Touch generated by a mental will feel the emotions of a stationary body beyond what the eye could decipher; consume selfishly as it becomes a mean of survival in all aspects of one's wavering reality. As if a million jolts of electrical dire translate stealthily into the eerie engagement of connected flesh, intertwined bones, scurrying to rejoice in a mutual embrace of subconscious. They rejoiced in a yearn for warmth beyond the optical aspect of earth and universal comprehension of humanity amongst the universe. In most scenario's, haptic touch will involve the engagement of kinesthesis, the awareness of movement, and proprioception, the awareness of bodily position. Some apply the term "haptic" for any touch that involves the activation of the, physiologically and functionally distinct, kinesthetic or proprioceptive systems. The subconscious. Touch mediated entirely through the skin is referred to as "cutaneous touch". And the term "tactual" used as a broad term to refer to any form of touch experience, as it's used in the same way that "auditory" and "olfactory" are used for hearing and smell. And for the features and objects made available through touch, the term "tangible" is to be used.

One's sense of touch is closely connected to bodily awareness; a connection that is seemingly much stronger than what researchers find in the other senses, though it is seemingly controversial. This profoundly close connection is easy to understand in the aspect of human existence. Whenever one experiences touch, and especially when engaging in active or haptic touch, they are forced to use the body. In an engagement of give and receive. Humans touch using skin, muscles, joints.. can touch using nearly every surface along the whole body. And receive a similar if not differing face of touch upon the temple that is their own. An experience that is multifaceted, multifunctional, and multifarious. Armstrong's view suggests that touch was always a felt relation between bodies and some objective feature connected directly to it. One possibility is that the sense of touch, while distinct from proprioception, it seemed to always involve it. Since proprioception is nothing other than awareness of the location and orientation of the human body, there is a strong sense in which touch always involves awareness of the body one claim residence within. Owning the multifaceted ways of a sense of touch brings an ultimate comfort; the eyes shielded whilst the body wail in sensory overwhelm with the sense of exploration of its surroundings. The body is that by which we measure the features of things in the external world, and so it's always present in human awareness of the world through touch. It's an experience of emotion, of mental contemplation and recollection, mental recovery and all it had to offer as it pertains to the act, the interlude of physical experience. She rejoiced it. Hand in hand as the clock tick with impulsivity. Relishing; inundated within the warmth that invigorated between the mushed palms of sensible human flesh. Thermal properties often are difficult to connect with other tangible features for both spatial and intensity perspectives. On either perspective, it seems difficult to make sense of the unique structure and bodily role played by the thermoreceptive systems within the flesh of human. It's not so easy of make out because thermal properties are secondary qualities. A secondary quality is one that crucially depends on one's subjective awareness. The idea is that out in the world there really is no such thing as "hot" and "cold". Instead, there are only differing amounts of temperature or mean kinetic energy. An individual can feel something much more structured than this through the flesh. Every human can. The flesh can feel objects as very cold, to cool, and then on to neutral, and only within a sparingly narrow range. After this neutral point, objects take on an entirely different character, and start to feel warm, followed by the feeling of something being hot. This space of thermal awareness involves a kind of inversion through a neutral point. But this neutral point is unique to human experience; there is no neutral point in the temperature taken objectively. More importantly, the temperatures that the human body will typically feel as neutral depends on the context and especially on the current thermal conditions of the body and sensory surfaces. In retrospect, it isn't tedious to mention that thermo-status is a dependent quality based upon a mean of intangibility. Through the perception of human. Through the perception of the human. Through a perspective that seems to bring human into contact with ordinary material objects and their properties.