032

MRS. D'AMICO, MR. TAVERES

The breeze gently rustles the leaves of Ophelia Gardens from afar as they stroll along a winding path of the public garden, her face beaming with love and joy as she watches her child, her tiny hand gripping hers tightly

The breeze gently rustles the leaves of Ophelia Gardens from afar as they stroll along a winding path of the public garden, her face beaming with love and joy as she watches her child, her tiny hand gripping hers tightly. Her child giggles, her heavenly laughter filling the air, as she run ahead, her little legs carrying her as fast as she can to taunt the fear of the mother that rushes to catch up to her, her voice filled with worry with a fearful "Gordita, ¡más despacio! No quiero que tropieces y consigas m—"
"¡pez! ¡pez!" Florence finally catches up, her stature bending down, granting her ambiguous gaze joy with the twinkling of delight that consumed her soft stare. Florence smiles; her teeth glistening as she examines the group of large coi fish beneath the surface and the gracefulness of their travel that flutter within the pond before the ambiguous eyes of the mother-daughter duo.

"Sí, el pescado, la vida marina, es un regalo de la naturaleza. Son hermosas como tú." Florence scoops her child into her arms, spinning her around compassionately. Her addictive laughter infiltrating the hearth of her long time friend and soulful companion's home, blending with the sounds of chirping birds and rushing waters from the beauty of the outside world that was the beauty of the gardens. "Te amo más que a nada en el mundo. Eres mi tesoro."

He gazed at her longingly— from afar— his deep mocha irises smitten with the learning and growing mother, his best friend, eternal joy, and a vessel of his undying love. He smirked at the sight, attracted to her further under the essence of how amazing of mother she was and continued to become with the more in love her child grew under her care. He'd always known her to be a caregiver, having always devoted herself to caring for others, and for him, as they grew together as friends and lovers of the other and being the undying presence that had always taken the place so many others always wanted in her life from the needy grasp of their fingers and treating that spot as though he couldn't have been replaced in an instant. And still, the smile that graced his face contoured the clarity of his sight, having pushed his lids closer to the presence of the other in watching the way the perfect alignment of her pearly white dentition flashed to express a deep content he knew she lacked in having gotten involved with him, a man, she as well as the rest of the world knew wasn't a good one for her.

She gravitated towards him with an extensive joy he hadn't seen from her in a very long time, and knowing it was temporary only made it all the more remarkable. So it was instinctive the way his the illustrious arms of him opened, and flexed as his fingers oscillated to further urge the sensual sway of her child-bearing hips in his direction to manipulate the energy of the atmosphere into an embrace that brought an invigorating warmth to his soul and caused his heart to swell between the chests the pressed firmly against that of the other. Their hearts pressing firmly against the rapid beat of the other and mingling as two until they synchronize and become two halves of one. He felt her energy as his very own, felt her heart as his very own, and reveled in the heavenly melodic laughs infiltrating the atmosphere of the garden park that just so happen to be transformed from that of his very own. Her delectable laughter was a longing expression of the authentic happiness he wanted nothing more for her to drown in daily, and laughs he wanted nothing more than to listen to daily as they brought a solace to the way he viewed life with her. An existence with her— with him and her and their baby, under the art of their family home, and warmth of the sun embarking upon the earth to enliven the sweetness of her melanin, and under the sweet laughter that was the child of theirs he adored with every fiber of his being.