016

LEARN SPANISH

Emotions were weary against the silence of the surrounding ambience, lethal and emphasizing of the deliberate weeps that flee the downturned lips of the mentally and emotionally unstable

Emotions were weary against the silence of the surrounding ambience, lethal and emphasizing of the deliberate weeps that flee the downturned lips of the mentally and emotionally unstable. Those emotions were vile, ruthless against the resilience they'd tried so hard to have in the face of such a gut-wrenching revelation, and in the face of such a mental and emotional loss they'd become far too besides themself with humiliation, with betrayal, and anger that seemed to only exude from their weak existence in form of endless tears and misery, sobs that hadn't gone unnoticed by any RN, LPN, or MD that came in for their routine day to day checkups and check ins with the persisting resident, and the note they'd taken upon their state having been ruthlessly shut down in a fit of torrent they'd hadn't the proper healing to shake. Florence weeped uncontrollably, emotions like a roller coaster and dictating of the moments of on and off tears she'd experienced from the very moment she'd pleaded with her father and grandmother to come home at the very ripe age of an eight a.m. morning to the present moment that the universe had fallen into a lonesome languor, free from the beauty of the blazing sun and succumbing to a mysterious force that revoked their consciousness for hours into an eternity that feels as though experience had been taken from their body, but was granted life and energy in replacement. This was a roller coaster high, emotions unceasing and expelling harshly through the deep crimson of the eyes that grew timid beneath the heaviness of the tears that plagued their privilege to an occipital experience taking in the way she smooths out the unruliness of her silky flat ironed tresses, over and over again allowing the bristles of her comb rake smoothly through the pin straight strands that collected upon the plush of her duvets. It had been so long since she'd shed so many tears, having shed her weights worth of emotions into the scattered photos of her family that grew damper and damper with each and every sullen coo that flees her glossy lips. She was embarrassed— humiliated almost. Feeling as though she'd been betrayed in a way having found out through the able minds and hippocampus's of her family members that a man she'd been so concerningly fond of and longing for was a man who'd played a royal role in the why of her existence within the walls of Creedmor who then was so inebriated he'd forsaken her in a desperate haze of vulnerability and is gone before she awakens. A man who possessed a great power and used it in a manner that brought an audible shattering to the heart that cried out for repair just beneath the hysterics of the woman who struggled to cope with the weight of what this meant for her.

She bites her lip, teeth sinking deep into the plush of her bottom lip to muffle the cries that only hummed melodiously from behind her mingling lips. Enforcing a presence she wanted nothing more than to abolish from within her. And no matter what she tried, no matter how hard she tried, there was no escaping the pure feeling of heartbreak she felt as she thinks back to the face of a man she'd unwillingly forgotten, and was so rudely allowed to remain unknowing of even after his blatant return to her thought processes.

Poor girl..
Stop crying.
He never loved you.. loved us.
Maurice was drunk!
That's not my Maurice.. he would never.
Stop crying.
Dada— dadada!
Kill yourself.
Distraction won't make anything better.
She's crying because she's sexually frustrated.
He said he would come to talk.
Maurice said he would always love her!