062

FEEL SOMETHING

"I-It's yours! It's all yours

"I-It's yours! It's all yours.."

Rough sex.
A sexual activity that includes some form of aggressive behavior or disorderly conduct.. barbarism. If not a plentifully dotted list of behaviors consented commonly by the partakers in the act of intercourse and intimacy.

Her eyes succumbed to darkness, tumbling in the ash of the past and wavering in the daunting rue of the titillating unknown, a provocation that enshrouds the consumptiveness of her psyches mightnight sky and the beauty of its shimmering constellations. They wink at her, twinkling up in the sky above like rope-less nets, the knots only a glimpse of the hope The Big Dipper, the little one, Orion, and all the others had brought to an imagination like hers. Like a planetarium, her mind illuminates with the differing orbits of the galaxies eight planets, some faster than the others, some dragging as they carried the weight of their presence around the ungodly blaze of the sun. Centered within the twirling of the planets, it stole the attention of all humanity, all life curated within the universe of her very own mind she was one of the so many glued to the beauty of the sight. A world so true and intimate for the eyes of the curious and the whimsical minds of man that wander so aimlessly through the endlessness of a hankering thought. Authentic was its presence and nagging that it was, her life was peace in the world she'd created in her own head. A place so quiet and so painstakingly serene, a place made of a glittery sky and a deep and heavenly meditative state that places her body in a euphoric bliss she'd found herself touching the flaming ball of fire with her bare hands, feeling the sun and its heat like a forest fire in her curious hands, feeling them and holding them with such wonder that had only seemed to make her wonder even more: what the fuck was she thinking?

There was so much depth to the irrationality of the world she'd made for herself, nothing connected, the puzzle pieces forced to fit with one another though the strain and discomfort was so intense there was no way she hadn't the slightest sense of mind to figure that she'd made a fantasyland and there was truly no way in hell she could possibly be holding the sun in her hands. But still she faithfully feeds into the beauty of her delusions. She was a woman of the world, held herself to standards of a real respectable and honest woman of the world who lives amongst other like a black sheep but blends with white paint to be herded among them also. She could handle a lot, forced herself to be okay with so much and adjusted to the discomfort as a regular day to day experience she'd forgot was even uncomfortable to begin with. But it was in these moments, with these dreams, delusions.. whatever they were, her better judgement of rationality, and her hyperactive nature of associating realism with the authenticity of the world and delusions with the deliberations of her overactive mind that seemed to have swelled since the very confirmation of her bodily autonomy and the integrity of its majestic beauty. Her body was beginning to show its lack of sedation, lack of mediation and victimization to a series of chemical reactions that made her mind just somewhat bearable in her day to day life. But it could only last for so long.. For there were secrets her body hid and blessed treasures her body nurtured that had seemed to hold no weight beneath the stars nor the murmuring of their judgement scorning her hands that melt away like ice in a flame, her hands a distant memory of the grasp she once had on her reality and the sun the taker of her levelheadedness that stood no chance against the heat of the fiery sun. The bliss of its beauty fiends for shelter, lusts for the warmth and comfort of a host and finds solace in the humanity of she. The daystar invading her body in through her abdomen and swells it with a blinding glow that projects into the dark abyss the magical works of her body and what it had been proudly brewing without the permission of her withering mental capacity.