010

WET DREAMS

Forty-two days deep sulking within the blinding haze that was the suffocating smog of grief and sorrow, there was nothing more intimidating than returning steadily to face the thick steel of the barriers that isolated the normal from the unaccepte...

Forty-two days deep sulking within the blinding haze that was the suffocating smog of grief and sorrow, there was nothing more intimidating than returning steadily to face the thick steel of the barriers that isolated the normal from the unaccepted, his hand and weakened will power proceeding just hesitantly into the motion that was his keycard against the technology that immediately broke the sealant of the unique from the widely drab and seemingly unblemished, and escaping swiftly into a world that welcomed the content and patience of the mentally and emotionally vacant from the means of reality and the detrimental clamoring that suffused its content. The piercing resonance of life and its hostages having shrieked and begged for freedom through eyes dulled by the chemical altering of medicine, yet hadn't enough power to penetrate the haze of man as their soulful loss had brought upon a grave steel to the aura they'd nurtured, blockading them from a world that blared ruthlessly throughout the perimeter of hospital grounds. And with very little energy to formulate thought and better judgment, the bloke and his melancholic aura pursed a trek into the solemn ward that sung with symphonies of barbarity, loathsome, and underlying themes of insanity that completely ignored peace making voices and the determined bounties of a labor ridden population rushing frantically towards the focal source of symphonic loathsome and its bittersweet melodies. A quarrel, loud and furious, but still they trekked, mind plagued with the longing felt for the victim of his love and passion and motioning purely off instincts and routine that aided in the motioning of the character whose fingers typed lazily away at a touch screen, his body language having commenced a miserable start to a shift he'd dreaded clocking into from their very initial departure from the home he wanted nothing more than to be. And pleaded desperately with time, praying its hands pick up speed and aid the home-longing man closer to the hour the gallant could clock out and leave before fleeing to rid his heavy stature of the thick jacket and bag it nurtured before catching a glimpse of the amassing crowd just afar from his stance at the nursing station, and each and every resident that lingered there, then back at the hall with each and very door opened and illuminated with one singular door among them, closed and just barely visible of light. His body flushed ruthlessly, but still he continued to direct himself throughout the vacantness of the wide hall of the ward, Maurice's trek growing grave with a serious of sensations, emotions, and thoughts he'd escaped— forsaken himself the privilege of succumbing to having taken off for family matters, but now he was curious and vivid with an energy that aided in the pace of his yearn bringing his soles closer and closer towards the door in hope of appeasing the sudden change in energy that rioted from within him.

There was something his body knew that wasn't warranted by thoughts and energy of his mind, something his body had felt and had to be controlled and dragged through a process of normal operation before succumbing to a lethal combination of anxiousness and what seemed like excitement. But there was so much talking, so much conversation and so many questions regarding the spontaneousness of his sudden hiatus, and so many longing faces plagued with a need for an ear that elongated the time and attention that was a man reveling in a cauldron of boiling water, awaiting the saving of eyes he'd merely forgotten over his time away. And finally released from the shackles of his endless roster, it was with each and every step from the very exhilaration of the hall down the vacancy of another that the world was coming to an ultimate slow, motioning lackadaisically beyond his sights as his body was lead closer and closer to the door, politely pushing through the crowd of banded tension and choke-holding curiosity that brought a swift hesitation to the closed fist that pounded at the hard steel of the door. And the turmoil commences, body growing hot with a vigor he hadn't the capacity to understand and eager beyond the humanity unbothered by the vigilance of such a sound beyond their tunnel vision-like haze. He knocks again, knuckles stern against the glazed wood sending off waves of presence into the atmosphere of a room faced with a demise of attentiveness to the sound, the very same demise that hadn't the capacity to recognize the sudden shift in atmospheric energy, nor the sudden change in population that annexed her lonesome population of one to a risky population of two. And from one end it wasn't conceivable, whilst upon the other end of the spectrum, the world collapsed. Time and space intermeshing to invigorate the ways those eyes fixed to the features of the unbothered, the isolated and distant, their body weak to the comfort of the padded room and the their gaze fixed to the luminance of modern day technology mounted to the pale white pigment of solitary's blank walls aiding the manner to which the newcomer remained unacknowledged and free of judgement as their admiration continued to linger upon the beauty of Aphrodite's untouchable creation. Eyes like a doe, feline-like in anger, siren-like lust, nose button-like, sloped perfectly for the tracing of love and admiration, lips like pillows, plump and pigmented a fertile blush pink that summons the eyes of onlookers from behind a muzzle that alerts the eyes of providers of the resident's tendencies to use their mouth and teeth in defense against restriction and intimidation. He looks passed the metal and silicone of the mechanism to the cheeks splattered with melanin and mimicking the horizon of a starry night sky just beneath irises pigmented wholly a sensual mocha, rich and beautiful of fertile forest soil. Her beauty was entrancing, beauty he hadn't realized he'd been forsaken the sight of, and lacked a chance to appreciate as he'd remembered vividly the severe insecurity she'd suffered regarding the state and flaunting of her natural beauty and the endless trouble she'd face in trying to cover the distinct features she'd been blessed with each and every day.