036

LOVE ME, FUCK ME

Chest heaving with the anticipation of the aging evening and ravaging an irresistible sense of euphoria; invincible and far too entangled in the fiery haze of collective commence for earthy concatenation

Chest heaving with the anticipation of the aging evening and ravaging an irresistible sense of euphoria; invincible and far too entangled in the fiery haze of collective commence for earthy concatenation. Interlinking realities far too obfuscated to be one, far too troublesome to feel as one and burning with fury so dramatic it exerted in doubles. Recreational pleasure wasn't brought upon the consciousness often, scilicet, it wasn't ever an occasion when the host of heartbreak resort to the psychologically altering means of indulgence with a want to numb the mind, emotions, and the beating of a bleeding heart, when externalities polluted the bloodstream with a substance outside of what the body knew, it was rare as of the past three years having become responsible for the safe and healthy upbringing of a little girl.. for he was embarking upon long term sobriety, a foreign passion opposing what the mind thought would transpire from the sanguinary battle of the emotions, the nature of logic, sanity, and essentially self control. Social and emotional ethic.. but tonight called for a sporadic delve into the pools reading everything but normalcy. He just could get her out of his head, though he didn't want to which left a self formulated internal battle between wants and needs at an unauthorized crossroads, which served the very problem he had become far too inebriated and far too full of pride to take the time to admit. With every inhale, it gave of the sensations of the world closing in around him, the atmosphere shrinking in size as ones mission became fuzzy alongside destination with anticipation and anxiety, but was too prideful to throw away pleading her closest support systems for information on her mental and emotional whereabouts to back down from what he had intricately set out to do. After dropping his daughter off, it was only the sound of the wheels against the asphalt that brought some sort of relief to his debating mind as they fade, diluting into silence as the breaks and the complicated means of physics and friction wear down on their rubbery material, reality was choppy, sporadically placed together like several video clips tossed into one and left for poor edit observation, having to piece together bit by bit what he was able to detect at finger sensation to make it to and throughout what called his government name with dire.

Behavior became riled, nerve endings static and soon followed with the alight of a flame so hot the excessive heat flushed his skin a generously crimson blush. A substance induced high the anatomical structure of masculinity bask in reaching its climatic state with no indications of the inebriated coming down anytime soon. He felt euphoric, the slight of any further sensation and he would overcome with pleasure, felt electric, irresistible with motivation greater than what the mind could managed to even embark upon comprehending. Snowflakes diminished once encountering the mural of his body, and soon we're done away with, with entry. Like any drug, dependency was plausible, that one vice becoming the sole commodity being craved day in and day out and would stop at nothing to appease that torturous urge to function solely upon dosage. Silently the eye explored, falling lazily upon the sights and scenery of a silent domestication, for it was modern, though a dark and lifeless, rather pale white scenery no matter what the nature of the accommodation, with a hesitant encounter with the wooden material underfoot, he unraveled by the manic behavior frantically bringing unwanted attention to itself.