019

I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU

"Mauricio.. you came."
Spoke the sultry longing of the heavily accented voice. And like glass the atmosphere has become shattered of the silence that consumed it, now rumbling, vibrating to accommodate the buttery warmth of the vixens voice. It traveled smoothly into the comprehension of the other, their ears perked to consumed the bitter sweetness of such a fluttering tone, and how beautiful it sounded when plagued with the hormonal effects of her becoming arousal. "te extrañé mucho," whispered the heavenly accent of the D.R. native vixen, her energy timed to every linger step that the adjoined occupant materialized within the candle lit accommodation of the lavatory. The master bathroom having homed the rapidness of their loathing hearts that just so happen to synchronize that the sight of the other; having nurtured hate for that of the other but undeniably falling victim to the way their pulsing vessel swelled with tolerance as the distance between them dispersed with each lingering step of his soles upon the marble tile of the luxurious accommodation. He adorned her, her body and the way it glistened with the beads of water that scavenged the familiar curves of her anatomy.

His eyes practically adhered to the way her body swayed sporadically, creating a rippling pool of bath water around her stark body; before his gaze wandered back up to the feline-like stare that squinted in delectation under the smooth, "I missed you so much more beautiful," that escaped his equally as accented tone of voice differing from origin in the world, "What's all this?" Deep, husky and evoking, the heavenly presence of his tone force a consumptive wave of chills down the spine of the vixen, sending off a ripple of goosebumps to materialize all along the silkiness of her poorly illuminated silhouette.

"You promised to be my first when I turn nineteen," She smiles cheekily into the smirking lips that pressed gently against her own with an appreciative repetition; the feeling only enlivening the arousal that plagued the stillness of the atmosphere. Its becoming having exuded an energy so intense it inundated the mental clarity of occupants alike; clouding his mind with a haze so thick he'd lost conscious control over the limbs that motions with a sudden burst of desire they'd grown confused. As a collective of powerful beings, it's was merely expected that their hearts desired nothing more than the demise of the love they felt for their long term friend; expected of them to have nurtured nothing more than a want for the earth to have been the first and only thing to separate the physicality of their existences together on earth. Having made up a large percentage of the energy in the world, there was nothing that would cause more damage than the loss of loving heart, a guiding principle, tyrannical force that pushed the weight of emotional tons across the world and into the greedy hands of millions.

"te adoro.."

She blushed tremendously under his uninflected stare, hard and passionate upon the eyes that dilated under the seriousness of his tone upon her attentiveness to his loving locutions, "I don't ever want to feel for anyone the way I feel for you.. ever, forever my heart lies with you mama. You the one I want for the rest of my life, having my babies and being my wife. You mine Florence, you understand me?" She nodded in complete agreement and obedience, her growing smile transcending as two pearly white rows of perfectly straight teeth flashed the maliciousness of their foreseeable interests with the body that descended before her; stark and alive with an unfamiliar arousal she hadn't allowed go unnoticed. She swallowed down hard; her unwavering gaze fixed to match the stagnant eyes of her one true love affirming the love that would never die between them for as long as his heart still beat.