025

TALK MAURICE

"From whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through fait...

"From whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God." In depths of eternal limerence; the act of nurturing an obsessive romantic attraction towards another person. A universal reincarnation of the most narcotic paraphernalia upon the orbiting mass. For it wouldn't be too tedious to refrain from condemning the thought of limerence claiming the antagonizing title of what consumed capacities worldwide; and the labyrinths that shared the spaciousness of suite number three. If anything, limerence expanded as much as it consumed, growing arduously over the mind of man and embedding its very continuation into the nebulous hearts beating outside the ceaselessly alternating chests of desolate vessels; hopeless existences in attempt to relinquish vigor back into the lives that exploited and forsaken the rare existence at initial commence so many years ago. For the many at fault for attainment of such feats, the misunderstanding and blasphemous course that had claimed itself a trial of heart dwindled, yet the obsession seemed to dither. Eons apart and those childhood hearts had never been cursed with such a life so foul in retrospect. The eons of enduring a tug so churlish upon the heart in all their years of life upon the mass they trek, for one couldn't help but relish in the relief once left to reunite under the dimness of the garage streetlight. The chance relish in the eyes that seemed so familiar, yet so foreign at the very same time. The manner in which maturity consumed and embedded and the anticipated antics of the mind under the heavy influence of the aching heart. So many eons of constant rumination and manifestation under the twilight of the stars. How they glint suffocatingly with every meaningfully oriented wish made upon it and how heavy the astronomical body grew as the urging hope of the human mind laid upon it as if to shield and protect the flaming ball of bright fire from the bitterness of genuinely being unneeded. Amongst the millions of them, one took pride in withholding the most power, holding the most respect and giving more than what it received for as long as it shall live beyond the lands below. Glinting down at the multitude of shielded eyes indulging in the competitive rumination of the unconscious mind, weighing hope and anticipation upon the shoulders of the higher powers above with nothing but need and intention. The alternation of the daystar and it's opposing soulmate read upon it with intense surveillance, intrigued with the manner in which each and every mind scurried for marathons in endeavors to commence the process of the anticipated future and the sequence in which it would proceed under the greedy hands of man. There were many minds that dreamt of their deepest wants and desires, many of which, heavily influenced by the means of how the world went round, others? Not so much. Romans 8:1-39, "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit."