000

CREEDMOR

"Meditation

"Meditation."

An act or behavior that engrosses the mind, consumed it wholly to think deeply or ultimately focus it for a set period of time. For it can be enacted in silence or with the aid of chanting, and done for religious or spiritual purposes or as a method of relaxation. Meditation. A form of love and intimacy that became one of the very few successful hobbies she'd picked up since having surrendered her freedom to the custody of Queens, New York Creedmor Psychiatric Center.

Meditation.
A daily practice, a swarming and embracing experience she repeated traditionally as sort of get away from the reality— for it presented itself as a void that allowed the mind a freedom it hadn't been granted within the stale walls that seemed to home the physical tangibility of a presence so sacred and deeply worshipped. Seated in the corner of the dimly lit room, gratefully savoring the tranquil atmosphere that temporarily surround her. Her body radiated an energy that enlivened the boundless and merely soulless depths of thee, along with the barbarous mentality that engulfed her daily thoughts entrapped within the cemented cage that was the bitterness room she'd called home for a noteworthy two years. The tranquil habitation she'd grown accustomed to, a family of four cement walls she'd mentally and emotionally adhered to throughout the dreadful months that continue to ensue within state custody of Nee York and the institution.

Her body called for a special attention that radiated through the establishment like a foreign language. An energy not a single soul could ever endeavor to reciprocate forsaking the vessel yet another face of isolation from the means of the world around her. And due to the nature of the hospital's maintenance of the resident's surrendering to the ways of their custody, isolation only grew greater in preeminence. She wasn't allowed many visitors— wasn't allowed much of any form of visitation. And in times where regulations had dimmed in restriction and she was permitted the privilege to leave, permitted the freedom to call, to see, and to speak, she was accompanied proudly by the appointed staff of Creedmor and the harsh colleagues they'd referred to as security.

It was fourteen months in the dire two years of her sentence that it had taken for the outrageousness of the regulations to have been placed by counselors, by the therapists, and the nurses alike. A multitude of staff, doctors, and aides whom all believed it would be best for a resident of such high risk reactivity to remain in such strict isolation and abiding by such restrictive measures until her due release merely a year out from the day she bide. Prisoning her in the walls and in the mind that disregard the mandate placed by certified workers from all sectors of the establishment. There wasn't enough roguishness and isolation in the world to put a halt to the man that proceeded to make it his mission to visit his daughter every available chance he could. His loyalty and determination laid with the woman and her commitment to avenging the life she hadn't been able to live, her commitment to avenging the little girl who'd been lost in time and space and came to her as a mere puppet, a concrete and insouciant semblance of what the woman used to be. Though their relationship changed, his love never waned and with the few chances he had gotten to see the closed flower of a dame within the element she'd forced herself to comply to, it'd only made him feel more determined and committed to avenge the happiness that girl once knew and the happiness he undeniably knew and loved. It was with each and every visit, every hour interlude that was the change he and his mother were able to adorn the beauty of a woman he's created, and vouched to save from a life that'd curated her from the rotten fruits of a horrible home, to the woman who'd he'd watch glow under the glimmer of the Earth's natural UV's, it was a magical experience that he'd watched and saw from the outside the way his daughter slowly come back into herself— back into her body— returned to her body from the levitating cloud of ice and lonesomeness she wallowed and came back down to acknowledge the means of her world as a resident and as a broken, abandoned, lost, and vulnerable woman struck down with the love of her biggest and loudest rooting fan, Silas Taverez.