037

FILL ME UP

Never would she have ever thought she'd be in this position, facing some of the most unthinkable adversities and odd sensations at the hands of him after promising herself she would stop submitting to him, give into his emotional manipulation in f...

Never would she have ever thought she'd be in this position, facing some of the most unthinkable adversities and odd sensations at the hands of him after promising herself she would stop submitting to him, give into his emotional manipulation in fear of being warped back in and so blinded by love that she is revoked herself admirable levelheadedness. But her mental interest waned in the face of intrigue that delve in the depths of his ambitions lingering. She had become encompassed with infatuation and found that in the dilating process of her pupils, and increasingly pronounced need for his touch, she was limited the ability to self reflect, regulate, recognize, and react, feeling as if she should be far more cautious in becoming so quickly defeated at the doing of his manipulative hands upon her changed body. She wasn't stupid nor was she naive enough to think that she was the only female he's indulging in as of their interludes together, but his tyranny upon her functioning demeanor had her too emotionally nearsighted to query the behavior nor become more curious than she truly was in regards to his mysterious lifestyle. It wasn't as if she hadn't attempted to assert herself and her eternal preference for independence from him once figuring of his arrival back into the life she lived and thrived within— without him— but it seemed to have led to exactly what they were engaging in at that very second. Gripping down on her hip she was thrown wildily out of her thoughts as the presence of his curiosity sunk deep into the convulsing cavern that was her deprivation and desperation. "Oh fuck!" No personal insertion of her fingers, top-notch vibration from a toy, nor the mouth of another man would or could ever replace the unforgettable pleasure in the commence of the tauntingly slow, yet progressively repetitive plunge she felt take place between her legs at the doing of his own hand measured against the rapid vibration of the facial massager ruthlessly stimulating her engorged flesh. The universe hadn't prepared her for anything like this; relapsing and falling back into the addiction that had originally ruined her so just three and a half weeks before.

Feeling the heat amass behind the relaxation of her cheeks, she dropped the lust in her lids and gazed upon his mimicked nudity with salacious intent. Her body becoming weak as she allowed her hand to roam aimlessly over the gentle rays the moon curated over the valleys of her stark body; with no intention, yet oddly, the subtle tremble in her phalanges roamed him with a mission. The ridges and valleys of those sensitive fingertips sought out the erect stature of her nipples, taking them between her fingers to taunt aimlessly in the face of a gaze so shamelessly smitten with desire. Maurice's teeth sunk into the devious smirk that graced his features, and immediately wiped the smile off his face with the endeavors of his mouth against her V-line; he drenched her flesh, sucking harshly the skin found there and descending to plant supple kisses along the flesh of her thigh and hearing her shudder as he did. "She so damn pretty— ion wanna ever hear you giving this shit up to anybody else— I crash out 'bout this pussy." He mumbled lustily into the bitter temperatures of the atmosphere as the deep coldness of his fingertips lingered tauntingly over the inked legitimacy of his influence upon her life sent a resonant bolt of electricity through their sopping anatomies, his fingers plunging deeper into the darkness of her convulsive flesh around his digits with a gradualness that gave for the third finger that slithered slickly into her drenched entrance, her canal gushing with her arousal as his fingers sunk deeper into her body, urging out an overstimulated gasp into the universe; "Mm!" She threw her head back, harsh and breathy moans running refuge from within her with each of his fingers driving into her rigid sex, with the pressure of the vibrations the massager gave off causing her to quiver violently as it relished in the way they both seemingly burst at the very seams of their coinciding existences with overwhelm in response to the ruthless fireworks that hadn't ceased to make a simple moment wholesome. "Just like that mama— you so damn beautiful," Her body pressed firmly into the fogginess of the window, spread eagle for no other being but him and only feeling encouraged to her sexual confidence through the ravenous eyes that prompted her lack of timidity. He read her body with such ease, his eyes hooded to gaze longingly at his next tyranny-filled mission, only egging on the rapid tremble of her thighs on either side of his body, uncontrollably homing the way her nectar rushes down his angled arm and bringing attention away from the melodic voice that desperately cries out for mercy. "Uh-uh, I ain't say stop, keep that shit right there until I say move it,"