034

YOUR BIGGEST FAN

02 January

I've realized through experience and visual acuity that it's become harder and harder to maintain a romantic relationship if and when wealth creates barrier-like prejudices. If it created these unspoken expectations, forsaking indolence to deal and endure the warped aspects of an anticipated romance that don't line up with that of one's true feelings. Urging them to put in effort that reveals itself to be one-sided, and diminishing it into the vague void that is the silenced words unleashed into the overwhelming curiosity of public consciousness. And as the world orbits on its axis, materialism and sole surface analysis only seems to evolve relationships into a complex binding of an intoxicating reality. Toxicity. Status, wealth, and power harmed the interactions between the human race and the reality of the world they thrive, injuring the realism of the world, the love between two loving vessels by chasing the franchise-like fantasies sold by the inauthenticity of social media.

The selling of the luxury life, influencing the perception of the public to base their middle to low class lives and self worth off of the value their perishable materialism withholds, to find value in the adrenaline that comes from money, sex, and power, fixating to influence a type of materialistic mindset that changes nothing more than the collection of their assets and the impression society begins to form about them, that soon grows to become nothing but a waste of time and energy. Materialism that shouldn't, but specializes in taking on the influential responsibility of changing the indolent impression others have upon them. Especially the damaging perception pertaining to the life that holds the title of knowing their significant other more than any other person. It was rare to find a pair of minds that connected further than the physical aspect of what a soul could offer. A pair of love-ridden vessels that could interact with that of the other and express the infatuation that consumed the purpose of their existence upon the mass they bide. And to find someone that made the connection between two souls so sacred, allowing them to feel as if they had found their other half, allowing them leisure to wallow in the presence of feeling whole under the increasing pressure of a loving eternity.

It was solemn the chemistry between us had ever exuded the bitterness that came with the materialism the world has begun to fathom as a collective society. With you, our mutual fathomability was always pure. Always exuding this illusory feeling that alluded to the life we anticipated for ourselves, the foreseeable future that was our togetherness, our loving destiny and choosing to finalize that anticipation of eternity with the heartfelt exchange of handwritten vows, my life planning itself out in the ruling of our mutual happiness with one another. Envisioning things I would've never even imagined envisioning in the years before our hearts had officially conjoined under the timid twinkle of the stars upon the horizon of a solemn New Years Eve dusk. I remember it like it was yesterday, the minute we came together to rejoice as official lovers of the other and the fireworks exploded one by one into a massively magnificent abyss of clashing colors, cracking through the tension of the air, breaking the sound barrier like white noise beyond the world we created through the touching of our lips. I find that, in that moment, what we shared together was one of the best experiences in my life, an influential role in the gradual progression of my love life conjoining with that of yours. Mending seeking souls in a passionate flame of hope, gratitude, and love. That was us.