064

BUTTERFLIES

Fleeing through the luminance of the abyss, those eyes glimmered with captivation with the multitude of aerodynamic movements those creatures that flutter freely enact

Fleeing through the luminance of the abyss, those eyes glimmered with captivation with the multitude of aerodynamic movements those creatures that flutter freely enact. A mechanism of beauty and grace in the mysticism of nature; in its purest state and form of existence amongst so many others. Like a hypnosis of some sort, her eyes remained fixed to the swooshing of the colorful cloud and its shapeshifting structure, the allure was inescapable. Inexplicably divine, like awakening upon the fluff of a cloud, graced with the lost exquisite of ultraviolet rays that sprinkle some of the most stunning of gold along the flesh of one's own humanity. Heaven.

Matheus exhales, mesmerized by the sight of the kaleidoscope of butterflies and the undeniable entice the strength of the earths onset daystar brought to the sheerness of their fluttering wings. She was captured for all of her days, hypnotized by the flutter of beautiful insects and diluted to nothing more than a dazed three year old overwhelmed with the intrigue they nurtured in the majestic ways of the strange world. Wondering how they flew, why they flew, why they were so colorful, if they could talk, if she could take one home, if dada would let her touch one, if she could touch one, what they felt like, if they liked her, her mind was on a whirlwind of thoughts and curiosity that made for the greatest of photos captured by the eternal adoration of the thirty-one year old male who was hot on the tail of the three year old who allowed her curiosity to guide her shoe clad feet around the conservatory.

She'd never seen anything like it.
Never been so fascinated and struck with the sights of something so beautiful, she continues her hypnotic journey, drawing her small feet along the dusty concrete of the pathway, her vibrant red overall dress flowing behind her admiring drag, kicking up dust to settle along the ruffles of her white socks and the black scuffs of her Mary Jane's. Matheus escapades into the abyss of the conservatory, hands reaching to touch, feel the beauty of the audible unknown at her fingertips of the hand unoccupied compared to the other that reveled in the largeness of her father's who'd needed some kind of grasp on her wandering existence in the midst of families and crowds that seemed to amalgamate within the public place.

"Matheus, you going a lil' too far from daddy; stay near me, pretty girl." From above he calls to her in a voice reeking with such love and admiration, taking in each and every detail of that gorgeous face and adorning it as thought it would be his very last time ever doing so. Lashes fluttering, eyes boggled and intensely enveloped in the light her existence brought, Maurice shamelessly adorned her appearance, her bright red overall dress that matched his very own red leather overalls, the big and bright red bows pinned to the half up-half down pigtails her mother styled her buoyant curly hair into to match his red hat that covered his dire need of a haircut. From head to toe they'd dressed identical with the theme being white and red for their daddy-daughter day; he finally loses his interest in their textile similarities and loses restraint in the freckles that covered her features, like a storm of melanin reigned down upon her endless beauty they scattered around her features like splattered paint, embellishing her face in a distinct trait not only her father but her mother nurtured upon their very own faces. And beneath those stains of melanin was a perfect slope leading his eyes down to the very same nose he had, just slightly pointed, like a button he yearned to press every time he landed upon it. A nose that turned up with each and every attitude she captured and every ounce of entitlement she nurtured as her parent's first and only child and the only granddaughter of her maternal grandparents.