Addicted

Set after The Death Cure au
————-
"We should really be getting to mess hall." She let out breathlessly and ran her fingers through his brown hair, finding it hard to talk as he continued to ravish her neck with wet, heated kisses. Teresa knew that there would be more marks to hide under her collar once Thomas was done with her but she couldn't tear herself away.

"They might come looking for us, Tom." She muttered shakily with her eyes closed as he nipped that sensitive spot right underneath her ear which seemed to make her knees go weak.

Teresa burrowed gently into his chest and brought him more closer, loving his warmth and touch. They enjoyed their special moments, maybe it was short sometimes due to their responsibilities but it was still special, only theirs.

"I know...." He responded, panting slightly with his words but his actions told her that they would be missing lunch with their friends. It wasn't that they were staying away intentionally but they needed the privacy and moments alone especially from the cheeky remarks of Minho. A light nip on her neck broke her from her wandering thoughts and brought her back into the present.

"Tom...." Teresa moaned as she stared with heavy lidded eyes and clutched his shirt.

"Sorry, I just....It's hard to stop." Thomas groaned against her neck, breathing in her sweet scent and wrapped his arms around her small waist. Lavender and something that was uniquely Teresa. He didn't know why he would lose control around her when they were in each other's embrace.

Thomas embarrassingly wanted to mark every part of her body and her soul, maybe it was something to do with that unknown connection between them. It was her fault, how was it allowed to smell that good.

What scared him more was what he would do now if he did lose her. He almost lost her once. Never again, it was unacceptable.
"I know. Me too." She whispered as if she understood, her voice soothing and calming his very being. They smiled at each other, blue eyes staring into brown eyes in adoration.

Author's Note: Please do comment what you think so far of the story. It really helps motivate me by hearing your thoughts. I'm hoping to update soon :)