Chapter 2 - Torture

While Pepper was in a meeting I decided to go take a walk....even though she told me not too.

I was bummed out that Tony was yet again gone....I just wanted to spend time with my brother.

When I turn the corner away from Stark Industries, I noticed a black van was slowly following me. I take out my pepper spray and hold it at my side, I always have to be prepared.

Soon the doors slam open, I turn to see a man with a mask covering up to his nose, I quickly spray his eyes, only to be grabbed by some sort of metal arm and punched until I black out.

I wake up in a cold chair with some sort of devices on my arms, legs, and chest. Some blue liquid was pouring into my skin.
"What the fuck...." I groan in pain, looking down to see I was in shorts and a bra.

"For a little girl....you have a filthy mouth." I look up to see a man smiling.

"Where am I?"

"Siberia." He nods.

I turn to see a familiar man with a mask covering up to his nose....he's the one who took me. "The fuck you staring at?" I hiss.

The man steps forward, clenching his metal fist, "Солдат!" The other man yells, making the man with the metal arm stop. "Y/N Stark....We've been watching you for some time....I believe you have potential to be my first official creation." The man caresses my face.

"Creation?" I ask.

"My beautiful experiment." He smiles. "You can call me Strucker. He is The Winter Soldier." He points.

I start to cry. "Please....I want to go home....my brother-"

"You think your brother cares?" He laughs. "Where is he now? He left you alone."

(Be strong Y/N....your a Stark, so act like one!) I say in my head. "Fuck you!" I yell.

"I'll see you soon Y/N." He places a small mask over my mouth and nose, I try to break free but slowly start to fade.

———————————————-

I open my heavy eyes to see I was still in the same room, I shiver and look up weakly to see Strucker.

"Good morning....actually good afternoon." He looks down at his watch and stands from his desk.

"Water.......please." I whisper hoarsely.

"Of course." He goes to the sink and pours me a glass, Strucker pulls my head back and holds the glass at my lips.

"Thank you."

"The serum seems to have settled fine....you actually didn't die. I knew you would be stronger than the others." He smiles and writes in his notebook. I look around, slighting jumping as the Winter Soldier was beside me. His metal hand clasps around my throat, "Tell me....where is all your money?"

"No." I gasp for air.

"Do it ." He nods, I wince in pain as a large needle goes into my thigh.

"Stop!" I scream.

Once again another needle goes into my other thigh. "I want to know about your brother....we need the money for more materials. Give me his bank information."

"No....is this really all about money? That's all you wanted. Pathetic." I laugh.

"No....I wanted you. You both will be perfect together when I'm finished with you." He looks up at the soldier. "More."

"No! I don't have access to my money! I'm too young!"

————————————————————————-

For months I was beaten and injected with unknown things. At this point I didn't even know why I was being hit...it's like they were doing it for fun.

Instead of staying at the lab in a chair, I was given a cold dark cell....here is where I learned that I was enhanced.

A small ball of Purple energy had formed at my hand one day, I had picked up a small rock without even touching it. I then was able to break open the cell just by punching it.

I was unstable as I ran through the halls and out onto the snowy cliff. My adrenaline was pumping as I tried to use my powers to blast an incoming guard.

Instead I grab him and lift him high in the air, yanking him down on my knee and throwing him aside. Just as I was going to run to a vehicle, something was injected into my neck.

I turn back to see the Winter Soldier pulling a needle out and tilts his head as he watches me stumble back. I try to keep my balance but everything around me started to move, I felt super dizzy.

Just as I collapse, he catches me and carries me as I black out.