Chapter 36 - Space

God it's only been 2 years since the fight. I miss Steve and the rest of the team every single day.

But everything was about to change.

I was chilling in my room when I looked up from my book to see a flying shop was in New York...followed by Tony flying.

I quickly changing into my suit and fly out of the compound, making my way up to the flying ship. "Y/N?" Tony looks down. "You can't be up here...you can't breathe!"

"I don't care, I'm helping!" I wasn't thinking straight.

"God dammit!" As I fly higher, my breathing starts to slow down, as my eyes get blurry, something attaches on my face, letting my climb into the ship with Tony.

"What is this?"

"Helmet." He nods. "Your a pain in my ass." He sighs.
"We need to get the wizard from squidward."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I look down to see some weird alien interrogating a man.

Suddenly Tony and I get tapped on the shoulder, we turn to see a cloak. I seemed to be the only one in shock, "Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony asks it.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty...." We turn to see Peter descending down.

"Oh hi Peter." I smile.

"Hi Y/N." He smiles.

"What the-"

"I know what you're gonna say." Peter puts his hands up.

Tony shakes his head, "You should not be here."

The Cloak moves to stand at Tony's side. Peter stands, "I was gonna go home--"

Tony stops him, "I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."

"And now I gotta hear it." Tony sighs.

"...And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here."

The cloak looks shocked.

"What did you just say?" Tony steps forward angrily.

"Bad idea, Peter." I sigh.

"I take that back. And now I'm here in space."

"Yeah." Tony crosses to stand right in front of Peter. "Right where I don't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through."

"No. I did think this through."

"You could not have possibly thought this through." Tony shakes his head.

"It's just...you can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood." Tot. And I just stare at him blankly, "Okay. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say."

"Come on. We got a situation." He leads Peter over to a viewpoint on the torture below. Peter crouches to study the situation, the Cloak leaning over his shoulder. "See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go."

"Um. Okay, okay... uh..." Peter and the Cloak pop back upright. "Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?"

I sigh and slowly descend down after his plan. "Painful aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them..." the alien turns to see Tony and I standing, ready to blast him. "I Could end your friend's life in an instant."